• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling all couples!!!

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
Over time, we've noticed more and more tickling couples getting together. We thought we'd celebrate that by inviting those couples to make themselves known. There are many out there for whom finding a soul mate into tickling seems to be utterly impossible. We'd like you to join us to stand in witness to the fact that it IS possible to find a love who shares your love of tickling. So, for all those singles out there who are still looking...don't give up!

We invite any tickling couples to post here in order to encourage others and to contact us at [email protected] so we can add you to a special page we'll be putting on our site....and to our mailing list for couples-only chats and gatherings.

Interested?.....Feel free to drop me an e-mail or PM and I'll fill you in on what we have in mind.

Ann

Yeah. So far, we have 28 couples that we know of. I'm hoping others will step forward and make themselves known as well. ;-)

Ann

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back