• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling all Lurkers!!

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
I'm sure I'm not alone when i say that I notice a lot of names in the "who's online bar" that I've never seen in the forum. On occasion, I'll randomly select one of these names, view their profile, and find that they have been members longer than I have, but have yet to have a single post. I'll usually pm them, welcome them, even if they aren't that new, and encourage them to become more active in the forum.
I suppose the purpose of this thread is to invite all of those lurkers here to the posting world and things of this nature, and make them feel welcome ^__^

Yeah, I lurked for a while. Then lost internet access for a year. Now Im a regular poster and think its alot of fun. My lurking days are over for good and it was a good decision. Its pretty cool to get your ideas out there and compare them with like minded people from all over the world.

come on out lurkers...if we have drag you out ourselves you'll be spending time in the stocks!

Welcome dancingfreak. Hope to hear from you again. Where are the other thousands of lurkers. Maybe this thread should have been posted in vid clips section.

I'm surprised there was even a response here. I usually don't associate lurkers with checking in general discussion.

I'm not exactly sure if I am a lurker.. BTW here is a pseudo-formal presentation "Hello all people in tickletheater ,It's a pleasure meeting you"

Well....looks like the jig is up. Might as well come out now....Oh btw....'sup:ayyy:

I've been lurking since god knows when. This might sound strange, but feels kinda good to be called out. Guess I was always shy, even online....

Welcome to the TickleTheater everyone🙂 It's a really cool place to lurk, trust me, I know there, but it's even more fun to post in.:super_hap

okay, time for another to delurk, pleasure to meet everyone here, so I hope that our time together will be sweet.

Well....looks like the jig is up. Might as well come out now....Oh btw....'sup:ayyy:

I've been lurking since god knows when. This might sound strange, but feels kinda good to be called out. Guess I was always shy, even online....

Since 2002 your profile says! Thats a long time to be lurking indeed! Welcome.

hey everyone..i lurked for...well forever. so i figure it'll be better not to anymore XD

Hi, everyone i am aron from sweden and my lurkingdays is over!

I give a warm welcome to all of you that have joined the land of posting. :super_hap

Even though I post, I still consider myself a lurker when I don't post when I visit. Then I have days in which I just post and post and then disappear for a month.

Hey everybody, I'm a true lurker...🙁 . Thanks for the call out, I'm going to try to become more active. I am a very shy person, even though no one could possibly know who I am on here. Plus I'm relativly young so I feel like a lot of the stuff I find on the web people have already found before me.

I suppose I'm be something of a lurker when one compares my join date with amount of posts. I can't speak for others (still honing that talent), but I'm definitely not the type who lurks because I just want free images and clips. I actually spend most of my time here reading the general and tickling discussions. I try to contribute now and then, but when I'm just too shy to be as active as most of you. Though in retrospect, I probably know the majority of the community decently enough. 😱

The woodwork disgorges its many scuttling occupants, aye. Welcome out in the open, one and all, eh? :happy:

Wow, this could turn into a neat game. Who's the longest lurking member? Untill recently I was a lurker. Still am most of the time.

it's a joy to meet you all, each one as or more fascinating than the last, at least generally speaking. We've only just begun to scratch the surface--come on you lurkers. Last one here gets the feather duster! XD

Well, I would call myself a lurker, but every now and then, if something crops up that I simply must post on, I'll make a post. (Hence why I have more than 90 posts to my name).

I usually only post in the General Discussion... I think I made one or two posts in the clips section. I'm actually afraid to post there because I don't want to appear as a horn-dog , begging for more clips more clips weeeee!!!

(With absolutely no offence to anyone... I just don't want to appear that way myself).

But anyways! It's nice to see that real people are here. When I first joined, I was so afraid that all I'd see were horny creepos... But I was pleasantly surprised to find that the vast majority of people here are just ordinary people... Er, well, as ordinary as we can get anyways. 😛

So I've blabbered enough. If you see me post, I'll say hi, otherwise, just keep in mind I'm still here, watching over your shoulder. 😉

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back