• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling all TTers in the PA/OH/WV/Wherever into a Dungeon Gathering!!!

Camel26

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Dear fellow t-philes,

For those who do not know me, I am Camel/Doc, and I live in Pittsburgh. I am, on occasion, a volunteer First-Aid/CPR Dungeon Monitor at Pittsburgh's own Inner Sanctum. The Inner Sanctum is a wonderful, glorious place with two rooms full of apparatus to tie people to/lock people in/grope people through...and is basically the largest, full-service playspace for the BDSM community in the area. I love the community here, and am honored to be a part of it...it just seems as though there are NO representatives from this site who visit!!!

That being said, last week, the gentleDom who runs the facility offered up a challenge to all members of the Inner Sanctum. Most of the members are also a member of a BDSM/Fetish/Lifestyle group of some sort. He proposed that, within the next few months, he is going to allow the many groups who would like to participate to sponsor a night at the dungeon for their members in competition with other groups. The group that gets the most people to the dungeon on their respective night until the competition is over, will win a free party at the dungeon for as many people as there were at the initial gathering for said group (so if TT got 60 people to go to the dungeon for the competition, 60 people would be able to go to the party if TT won!)

Seeing as Pittsburgh is particularly accessible for multiple surrounding states, and I am unaware of a Mid-West Gathering for Ticklephiles, I thought it would be a GOLDEN opportunity for us all to get together, meet one another in person, and maybe even tickle the crap out of one another in a safe space.

Right now, I am just trying to get an idea of whether or not anyone would be interested before I contact Master Michael to set up a date for us. If no one is interested, that's sad...but I understand...and it just means I'll have to cry a little...

😉

PLEASE COME!!! It would be so amazing to have a Tickle Theater night at the Inner Sanctum...

http://www.innersanctumatladomaine.com/

The photos no longer do the place justice, as MUCH more equipment has been added.

Hope to hear from a LOT of you!!! I would LOVE to win a party for us all!!! And Master Michael who runs the place and my Lady Ler have been waiting to get some help tickling me...😉

Thank you in advance for your responses/feedback!!!

Peace and Laughter,

:greenstar:feather:Camel/Doc :feather::greenstar

nuts....sometimes being married to an over protective, stubborn and old fashioned man is a pain in the rear...sobs...damn it..it sounds super fun...i wish i could attend dear Camel..but alas..my pain in the rear would have my ass if i did...grr ah well...i'll be there in tickle spirit maybe...

Why don't we have those kind of things in Serbia... and why don't we have two of you here as well?!

Well camel i would just love all that but i'am wating for the exorcist to sort out the nun i married many years ago (her in doors, she who must be obeyed,) the nun i get none. know what i mean, it's that damp in our house even the bates have left,she gets bondage and postage mixed up and thinks bondage is wraping parcels.
that place sounds a lot of fun it would be great if we could all get a team together for a party,knowing my luck the first person i would stand next to would be my boss or something worse.keep going there it sounds great.

Hmm... does it make sense that I'm a bashful and gentlemanly dom? lol :laughing: We'll see if I've gotten over it by the time you get something organized... but I'd probably wallflower a bit if I even got up the guts to attend.

All the same... once things get more stable for me I'd love to take part in something like that if we can get it off the ground.

There's no pressure to play/engage in a scene at the Inner Sanctum. The play areas are sectioned off by a curtain, and there are tables, chairs, beverages, and snacks for all! It's a lovely social gathering. I don't typically participate in the play myself...too embarrassed to join in, as most there are into heavier things than I am...

However, the Inner Sanctum is open every Friday and Saturday night...so if anyone goes, or wants to go one night, just to check it out first, let me know...or, if you go, ask for Doc...I'm not always there, but if I am, I would LOVE to hang out!!!

This is all no pressure...I'm just trying to drum up interest...once I know that there will be more than 30 people interested, I will ask for a date from the Master who runs the place...

There's no pressure to play/engage in a scene at the Inner Sanctum. The play areas are sectioned off by a curtain, and there are tables, chairs, beverages, and snacks for all! It's a lovely social gathering. I don't typically participate in the play myself...too embarrassed to join in, as most there are into heavier things than I am...

However, the Inner Sanctum is open every Friday and Saturday night...so if anyone goes, or wants to go one night, just to check it out first, let me know...or, if you go, ask for Doc...I'm not always there, but if I am, I would LOVE to hang out!!!

This is all no pressure...I'm just trying to drum up interest...once I know that there will be more than 30 people interested, I will ask for a date from the Master who runs the place...

Well, consider one southern ohio 'ler very interested. :ggrin:

Hmm, Pittsburgh, Andy Warhol's home town...Place looks nice, kind of like a high-class gym.

I'm a ticklephile but not so much into BDSM; kinda scares me, tho I must admit, I don't know that much about it (oh, FWIW, I saw a license plate on a car that passed me on the highway recently: BDSM-188. Don't think it was a custom license number either! I can't make this stuff up!).

Kopf--I'm not really a hard-core BDSM gal myself...I feel awkward sometimes being the only ticklephile there, hence why a ticklephile gathering in a safe play space would be liberating for all involved. No pressure to play, just meet like-minded folk and put a face with a name. It would rock my stocks, that's for sure.

And Pittsburgh is a great little city...it doesn't get the credit it deserves. It's worth the visit!!!

And Izzy...if I pick you up the day of or the night before...would that work, if we ever get something scheduled for such an event? I don't want to cause problems at home...but it would be AMAZING to have you there...

Izzy, queen bee, I'd be glad to pick you lot up and have you there. I think I could coax Izzy into a little harmless fun, even, since we're both a little bashful about things. :super_hap

I live all the way down in Louisiana I don't think you want to go all the way out of your way for me and my mom wouldn't have it I don't think.I am not sure how I could sneak out of here without letting her know what I was really doing?

Sure. How about I meet you someplace to pick you up and I give you a stroke on the soles for every dime worth of my gas bill and we call it even? :laughing:

I know and my mom would want to know where I was going,how long I was going to be gone,how I was getting there and back,who I was going with,how I was getting there and back,where I was staying,what was I going to be doing,if I needed any money,How old the person was and she may want to meet them,then,she would want to know how their driving record was if she didn't know them! My mom is highly over protective it drives me crazy!

eighteen according to her profile, so I can sorta understand her folks still having a little concern. Under the circumstances I was assuming she was at least 18 due to the nature of our forums

Fair enough... say, Camel26, do you happen to know if 18 is the legal age of consent in PA? Would be a good place to start before we decide if/how we're going to help smuggle Queenie down there. :laughing:

edit: Yikes, that sounds shady, doesn't it? I'm asking for her sake so's we don't have anyone taking advantage of anyone regardless of the circumstances. I wanna meet more forumers, Queenie, and I want to make sure it's done kosher-like. Don't take it personal or anything 😉 My offer to bring you up there was pretty much a bit of a jest anyways, what with the distance that would have to be covered and as little time as I have lately.

Last edited:
Cell...if you ever made it out to Pittsburgh...I might explode with joy...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back