• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calvin's Weakness part 2

roboscaro

(The same day as the first one)

Ding Dong, went Calvin's door bell. Calvin's mom opened the door to see that it was Susie Derkins. "Hi Calvin's mom can Calvin come out and play," she said hoping to torture Calvin some more. "No, he can't I'm trying to punish him for what he did in school today, but every time I punish him it doesn't seem to do any good and he still does the same troublesome things." answered Calvin's mom. "Do you know what you should try to do, tickle him, earlier I tickled him and I could've made him do whatever I wanted him to do." replied Susie. "Hmm, thanks Susie maybe I'll try that." said Calvin's mom. "Glad I could help, bye." said Susie.

Calvin's mom decided to try Susie's advise and try to tickle Calvin into being better. She went upstairs to Calvin's room and asked Calvin to get up. "Why?" asked Calvin. "Because Susie Derkins just came to the door and told me something that I found interesting." she said. Calvin realizing that Susie probobly told about what happened earlier said in a scared voice," What did she say." "She said that you were very tickl....." before she even got a chance to finish what she was saying Calvin ran out of the room hoping to not be tickled. Calvin's mom quickly rushed after him saying," I never realized you were that afraid of being tickled Calvin, this just makes me want to tickle you more."

Calvin was trying his best to not get caught, that is until he ran outside and quickly climbed up a tree to a tree branch that he was only on by his hands holding onto it while realizing that he can't get up and it's too high for him to fall. Finally his mom found him and said,"Well isn't this a funny situation, you were trying to get away from being tickled but you ended up a position where you can be easily reached and you can't resist it." She then quickly started tickling up and down his sides and on his bellybutton and ribs. "Hahahahahhahahahahahhehehhehahehehehehahahaehehehehehehehehahe
hahehmomhahahahapleasehehehehehehehahahhastophahahIhehehehcan'thaha
holdhhahahahahonhahahahehehehahaheheheh." laughed a weak Calvin. "Don't worry Calvin I'll catch you when you fall and then tickle you until you agree to not get in trouble everyday at school." replied Calvin's mom. Calvin could feel his hands slipping and the tickling by his mom was too much as it is so tickling up close would be torture 10 times he also knew that there was no lucky way he would get out of this problem.

"Stophahahahahahhahahahahahahaticklinghehehehehehemehehehehehehehe
pleaseheheheheh." pleaded Calvin just as he let go of the branch. He fell right into his mom's hands. "Well well it seems like I'm going to have a little fun with you Calvin until you promise to do better." she said. And just before she dove her hands into his ribs he said," OK, I'll be a little better in school just don't tickle me." he cried. "Good, now I want you to go upstairs and do your homework the right way and if you ever think of doing something that will make me angry just remember that I know your weakness now Calvin."

Later....."Susie told on you and now your going to have to be tickled whenever you upset your mom, ha that's hilarious." said Hobbes. "No it's not, now try and help me with my math homework before I sock you one." said Calvin "Hey if you annoy me I might just have to tickle you too." responded Hobbes. "Please don't I'll do anything." said a now very frightened Calvin. "Don't you worry, I'll only do it if you annoy me beyond what I can normally handle from you." said Hobbes.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back