• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calvin's weakness

roboscaro

This is from Calvin and Hobbes the comic strip, also this is my first story.

"RRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG, Calvin I'm so angry that you got me in trouble today at school, I'm going to get you so bad." Said an irate Susie Derkins. "Calm down Susie it's not that bad." responded Calvin. "What do you mean I've never got in trouble before and I always got good grades, and now that will be on my record for the rest of my life." said Susie. "HA, like I care about what you think, I've got things to do with Hobbes." said Calvin.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Caaaaalvinnnnn!" yelled Susie as she chased across to his yard. Calvin just ran and didn't look back, afraid of losing speed. Suddenly Susie dove toward Calvin knocking both of them down, while at the same time Calvin's shoes flew off. Susie trying to reach for Calvin was unknowingly wiggling her fingers in his direction accidently touching his foot. "Hahahahahastophahaittickles." laughed Calvin. He quickly tried to jump out of the way form Susie's fingers but without even noticing it Susie had already caught Calvin's foot. "So is little annoying Calvin ticklish, that's very interesting I might just be able get my revenge after all." remarked the now curious Susie Derkins. "Hehe, look Susie you don't need to do this do you, I'm sorry ok, there I apologized so you don't need to tickle me." said a scared Calvin.

"Oh it's too late for apologies Calvin I'm going to make you never annoy me again." said Susie as she quickly jumped on top of Calvin and jolted for Calvin's underarms. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehestophahahahahpleahehehse
Ihehehcan'thahahhahahtakehehehit." pleaded a suffering Calvin. "No way this is to much fun Calvin, wow your more ticklish than I am, how does that make you feel that your more ticklish than a girl, tickle tickle little Calvin." said a now pleased Susie. "OkhehehehahahahaIgetheheheheheheI'mhehehesorryhehehehahahhaI'll do anythinghehehehehehejusthahahstophahaha." laughed Calvin bearly able to even talk to her.

"You know what, I'm going to tickle you until you agree to give me a kiss." said Susie. "Whahahahat?" asked Calvin. "That's right Calvin, I'm going to tickle you until you agree to give me a kiss." added Susie. Calvin couldn't stand the tickling and felt like he was going to wet his pants, he couldn't think of what to do, his mind was clouded with how ticklish he was and how he couldn't handle it. "Pleahehehehse SusiehehehehehhehestophahahhahahahahahaitIwon'thahahahannoyheheheheyou
againhahahahahahahahahaittickleshehehehtoohahahamuchhahahah." pleaded Calvin as a last remark. "That's it I'm going to have to try tickling your feet." said Susie. "NOOOOOhahahahhahaha!" screamed Calvin as Susie quickly jumped towards Calvin's feet and quickly grabbed them and tickled up and down his foot very hard. "Hahahahahahahahaahahahahehehehehahahheheheheehhhahahehehahaeheheha
hehehehahehahehhahehahhaehheahhehehehahah." cried Calvin in ticklish agony being so ticklish on his feet that he couldn't even talk. "Come on Calvin I'm just going to keep tickling you until you agree to giving me a kiss." repeated Susie mockingly. Calvin couldn't think of anyway possible to get out of this and couldn't stand the ticklish agony he was in so he took all his stength to give her an answer. "OKhahahhaIdohahahit." said Calvin. Susie, caught off gaurd stopped tickling Calvin and said," Ha, I knew I could get you to break you now pucker up." Just before they were about to kiss Susie's mom called her. "Looks like we'll have to finish this later Calvin, bye."

Later........"So you were about to kiss her?" asked Hobbes. "Yea. I can't stand being tickled." replied Calvin. "Well as of this moment I relieve you of your duty as Supreme Dictator of G.R.O.S.S." remarked Hobbes. "I thought as much." answered Calvin.

Last edited:
Very Nice ......

Calvin and Hobbes was one of my all time favorite comic strips!!!:content:

Cute!!!!

:super_hap

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back