• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Camel26,kalamos,georgiatkler Reincar

GEORGIATKLER

3rd Level Yellow Feather
It Had Been One Of Those Days! Carmel26 Was Sooo Glad To Be Home. She Kicked Off Her Shoes, Giving The World's Ten Prettiest Toes Their Much Deserved Freedom. Just A Quick Check On Tickle Theater And Then Lights Out. She Was Shocked By The Message On The Home Page." Tt Is Saddened To Learn Of The Unrelated Deaths Of 2 Members. Gt Was Killed Leaving His Rural Post Office After Scoring His Latest E-bay Tickle Torture Videos. When Crossing The Road He Was Hit By Of All Things A Chicken Truck.(why Did The Ticklephile Cross The Road..?)well At Least He Died Surrounded By Feathers. Next, Kalamos, Noted Tt Artist And Prolific Poster, Was Apparently Murdered.details Of The Artist's Death Are Still "sketchy"(groan!!) But Rumors Are Rampant Regarding Forged Franco Saudelli Drawings. Famous Tt Moderator, Nessonite, Too Distraught To Comment, Is Rumored To Be Drowning Her Sorrow In A Milkshake At A Local Mall With Il2bt. In Honor Of Kalamos, The Tt Site Will Be Closed All Day Tomorrow In Official Mourning. When The Site Reopens K Will Of Course Have His Own Section In The Artist Pad For A Retrospective Salute To His Great Work. Numerous Special Threads Are Also Planned." C26🙁crying) What A Loss!! (sniff,sniff) What A Talent!! "in Honor Of Gt, Effective Immediately, There Will Be A Mandatory Two Weeks Waiting Period For Any Potential New Tt Member. During This Time A Full Background Check Will Be Conducted By The Fbi At The Members Expense." C26: Well Its About Time.... Weirdo!! As C26 Logged Out, It Happened. The Spirit Of Gt Became A Mole On The Sole Of Her Beautiful Right Foot, Just Below The Space Between The Big And Second Toes. The Spirit Of K Became A Mole In The Same Loacation On The Equally Sensual Left Foot. Gt Could Not Have Been Happier Given The Soft Wonderful Feel Of C26's Sole( Literally To Die For!!!) This Was Especially True Since The Last Thing That Gt Had Felt On His Face Before Dying Was The North End Of A Southbound Chicken. Gt Thought Of All The Wonderfull Times Ahead( Or Is That Afoot?) Including Walks On The Beach And Getting Pedicures. Why If Gt Smiled Long Enough It Even Tickled C26's Heavenly Sole. Her Laugh Was Angelic. The Only Downside Would Be An Errant Pop Top(ala Margaritaville) Or If The Neighbors Had Not Cleaned Up After Their Dog When C26 Walked Barefoot Through The Grass. Nothing Would Ever Separate Them... ( A Few Days Later) C26: Omg!! This Mole On My Right Foot Has Changed Color!! K: Changed Color? (the Artist Thought With Evil Glee) Now How Could That Have Happened?(thinks: Mouse Driven, Mouse Driven). Gt: What...?? C26: No!! Its Changed Again! Now Its Jet Black. The Mole On My Left Foot Still Looks Ok. In Fact It Looks Beautiful Almost Like A Painting. K🙁mouse Driven) C26: I'm Calling Dr. Gigglegetter's Office First Thing In The Morning And Having That Right Mole Removed. Better Safe Than Sorry. Gt: Noooooooo!!! K: A True Artist's Work Is Never Done(thinks: Tickle,tickle,tickle) C26🙁 Angelic Laughter) Ha!ha!ha! K: Now Where Is That Last "the Blonde " Sketch I Was Working On When I Was So Rudely Interrupted...?

... I just knew I'd end up dead, someday. 😀

Well, Thanks To You And A Compassly Challenged Chicken I'm Now In A Bio-medical Waste Dumpster. Lol

There's Been Some Changes Made

K; I Really Do Like Your New Cadavertar. It Rocks. Almost As Much As Gay-yee Does.

What a truly bizarre story! 😀
Scary avatar, K!! Do you expect to rejoin the living anytime soon?

Not sure. Afterlife is cosy, after its own fashion.

Oh my goodness...I'm so honored to be the subject of a tickling story...and ya know what is really funny? I actually have a beauty mark in the middle of my left foot!! Hmm...interesting...Anytime you want to write about tickling me, I'd be honored to be a part of the story...thank you so much for this gift. It's a unique idea, and I adore it!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Hmm...that's odd...that mole in the middle of my left foot just started smiling...😉

Camel26: This Must Be A Case Of Lust, Oh I Mean Life Imitating Art. Thanks For The Permission To Include You In The Story. I Am Glad You Enjoyed It. I Hope The Tt Site Can Download(i Hope It Won't Require An Upload!) Kalamos Post Mortem Posts. Can A Ouija Board Be Mouse Driven? Lol!

No, but a mouse can be moved by telekinesis...

I could understand very few of what was going on in that story, anyway I hope K will move his mouse in spirit for a long time, or even better, get a chance to come back as "Kalamos the white" and be more powerful that before 🙂

Kalamos the Red, actually.

White clashes with my pale complexion.

Kalamos said:
Kalamos the Red, actually.

White clashes with my pale complexion.

It was an attempt to a reference to "Gandalf the white" 🙂

Lo so. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Ma c'era anche Radagast il Rosso! 😀

Red will match your newly acquired eyes...well met...

Actually mine are green... But don't tell that around...
Let it be a secret between us...

You, me, and all the readers...

Kalamos said:
Lo so. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Ma c'era anche Radagast il Rosso! 😀

But red was your previous color... since you are now reborn, more powerful than before, like "Gandalf the gray" -> "Gandalf the white", you should take another color, for example purple or violet or whatever.
Anyway, it's your rebirth, so you choose 🙂

Hai ragione anche tu!
You have a point, there!

What colour would you suggest?
I can't become Kalamos the Pink! It wouldn't be serious! 😀 😀 😀

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back