• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Camel26

MistressValerie1

Administrator
Hi, everyone,

I just received an e-mail from Camel26 today, asking me to let the Theater know that she will be absent for an unknown amount of time. Her apartment was burglarised last week, and all of their computers were stolen 🙁

Since she can only connect to the Internet from work, she can't visit sites like this until she can obtain a replacement computer.

We wish her the best of luck in getting everything resolved quickly.

Love to all,

YIKES!! Thank goodness she's okay!
If you could, Missy Val, would you email me with her addy so I can email her with my good wishes? Im almost certain I had it but I cant find it now. Thanks!

That really blows a big fat one. For what it's worth, I'm sorry.

I Wish Camel And Miss Ler My Thoughts And Prayers During This Trying Time. Study Hard, Work Hard, Get A Nice Place With Your Luv, Get Ripped Off. Oh! Vey! You Low Life Assholes!! At Least Camel/miss 'ler Were Not Hurt, But They Still Were Violated. That Bites!!! Btw I Hope I'm Using The Angry And Not The Constipated Smiley!

MistressValerie said:
Her apartment was burglarised last week, and all of their computers were stolen 🙁

Hopefully she has some insurance and system backups. Good, used computers cost very little but her data could be very valuable and irreplaceable. Good luck to her.

mistress, please tell camel26 how sorry i am to hear of this. please tell her if she needs anything, she has my cell phone number and email address and that she can use them at any time

Thanks, everyone, for your support for Cam 🙂

Ness, I sent the info to your e-mail addy; HB, I'll relay your message tonight.

Sorry I haven't been here much myself lately, due to increased personal and family obligations. I hope that everyone here is safe and well.

Love to all,

Last edited:
I can't stand a f***in' thief...!! They should all be..., well never mind..!! You know what I'm sayin' without me actually saying it.

what is the latest buzz on Camel26 and her lovely ler. how are they coping and are they emotionally okay? Enquiring minds want to know, the hollywood brother wants to know!

Hi, guys,

I haven't heard anything from her since that last e-mail, though I did forward to her a copy of this thread to let her know we care about her and her lovely 'ler 🙂

All the best,

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back