• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cammy & chunli - street fighter (f/f)

cosqui1

TMF Regular
I finally finished this request... it should´ve been posted a week ago, but my computer just broke down (again) Anyway, hope you like it! Any comments/critiques are welcome 😉

Attachments

• chun li 3.jpg
    chun li 3.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 2,162
Nice pic man. I like how she is tied to a barrel and Cammy using her pony tail to tickle is awesome. Thanks.

Thanks so much cosqui! It's better than I hoped. You've got both Cammy and Chun-Li down to a tee and the tickling looks great. Thanks once again for this pic Cosqui, it really does keep up to your usual high standards.

BTW: Your sig pics also rule! 😀

Must be some sort of submission move! A handsome picture with lots of nifty detail, such as the intricate rope-work, the corroded look of the barrel (complete with rust spots), Cammy's tight fingertip grip and the way Chun-Li is digging her heel into the earth! Well worth a week's wait!

Ahhh pure splendid!! =D
Great work on the pose and expressions, this is indeed a hot piece of work!!
Scribe loves!!! =D

Excellent work. One can never have enough Cammy or Chun-Li ^___^

Excellent piece of work Cosqui! I'm a huge fan of Street fighter tickling especially when Chun li is involved! 😀

Nice pic man. I like how she is tied to a barrel and Cammy using her pony tail to tickle is awesome. Thanks.

Thanks! At first i was gonna draw her tied to a tank, but it turned out to be too hard. LOL, ponytails can be pretty dangerous if you know how to use them

Nice One!

Thanks!

Thanks so much cosqui! It's better than I hoped. You've got both Cammy and Chun-Li down to a tee and the tickling looks great. Thanks once again for this pic Cosqui, it really does keep up to your usual high standards.

BTW: Your sig pics also rule! 😀

I´m glad to hear that, you´re welcome 😉

Must be some sort of submission move! A handsome picture with lots of nifty detail, such as the intricate rope-work, the corroded look of the barrel (complete with rust spots), Cammy's tight fingertip grip and the way Chun-Li is digging her heel into the earth! Well worth a week's wait!

Thanks LBH, your comments are always welcome

Damn that's hot o.o

Thanks!

Ahhh pure splendid!! =D
Great work on the pose and expressions, this is indeed a hot piece of work!!
Scribe loves!!! =D

Thanks, scribesan, for your comment and also for your photoshop tutorial at your deviantart page, i still have sooo much to learn about that program

Excellent work. One can never have enough Cammy or Chun-Li ^___^

Yes, they´re surely the hottest fighting girls ever! Thank you

Excellent piece of work Cosqui! I'm a huge fan of Street fighter tickling especially when Chun li is involved! 😀

And who´s not? 😉

Heh, I wonder if a move like that is illegal in an actual Street Fighter tournament? XD

Nice job, cosqui. I really am fond of it. Plus, it's always great to see Chun Li get it once and a while. ^^

Awesome, cosqui! Actually I'm a foot-tickling guy, but I gotta admit that is always cool to see those Street Fighter girls taking it!

Heh, I wonder if a move like that is illegal in an actual Street Fighter tournament? XD

Nice job, cosqui. I really am fond of it. Plus, it's always great to see Chun Li get it once and a while. ^^

illegal?? blanka can bite and electrocute you! who would complain about tickling?? :laughing:

good art tickling nice fantastic work nice

thanks!

Awesome, cosqui! Actually I'm a foot-tickling guy, but I gotta admit that is always cool to see those Street Fighter girls taking it!

thanks featherhead!

How the heck did I miss THIS thread???

I swear, go on vacation for a few days, and I miss all kinds of cool stuff.

I love the Lee's expression. And it's so nice to see some sexy tummy tickling ^^

B

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back