• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cammy tickled by Chun-Li

lostonezero

TMF Expert
After the work on the Fantasy Frontier Artbook, I finally found some time to do the, supposely (at least from Chun-Li fans maybe XD), long awaited revenge pic of my Chun-Li tickled by Cammy pic😉 I'm posting both pics, the old and the new one here all together🙂 Hope you like🙂

Attachments

• ChunLiCammtTK01.jpg
    ChunLiCammtTK01.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 890
<3

Very nice! And of course it helps that I know and love these two characters too. ^^

Another extremely well-drawn pic from one of my favourite artists, of two of my favourite game characters. 🙂 Thanks again!

Amazing, finally you found a rope tought enought for restrain cammy for Chun-Li's payback

Great as ever. Thanks for the delighful art

They're both so sweaty. Lol
And Cammy looks absolutely adorable, all helpless and tearing. X3

Don't know how you do it... but you only make masterpieces.
I truly adore this duo. The expressions, the colors, the style, the sweat,... excellent job!

Nice, I loved the first pic, and I really wanted to see a revenge pic. The first one is still my fav though cus of the gag and Chun-Li's boots, but the revenge pic is still great. I like Cammy's expression, and you drew her feet really well. Great job.

Very nice work. Any chance of something involving the Williams sisters from Tekken?

They're magnificent! You know... I recently requested tickling/foot fetish drawings from people having Cammy in them and you delivered! Thank you! 🙂

On a sidenote... you really rock at making great yet cute tortured expressions!

N'aw and here I was hoping Chun-Li would repay the favour in full and gag Cammy as well XD
Ahh well, we can't have everything
*fires up photoshop*

Ah, yeah. Bout time I say. There's a lot of Chun-Li pics but not so much Cammy. Kudos.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back