• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Camping out

gibson56

TMF Novice
I decided to get away from everything for a few days.A friend suggested I go camping for a couple of days."Why not",I thought after all being around people who constantly piss you off or stress you out can't be good for anyone.I made the decision to hike in rather than be dropped off at the entrance of the campground.I made a list of stuff to take and filled up my back pack and ice chest,packed up my acoustic guitar.The next day I hit the dusty trail,as they say.I didn't mind hiking to the campground afterall I've been all through these hills.As I walked I could hear the squirrels chattering in the trees.I saw a few people on horse back as I was coming off the main trail.I decided to rest for a few minutes,atleast long enough to check my sleeping bag and my bedroll ( what I call my air king size air mattress )I also had time to check my guitar to make it was in tune.I still had about three miles to hike before I reached the entrance of the campground.I was in no hurry,I sips a 7up as I walked along,It felt good to be away from all things stressful.When I finally reached the gates to the camp ground I seen a couple of cars pull in,I waited untill they past then I started down the praved road looking for a well secluded campsite,I didn't want to be bothered.It was nearly dusk when I found what I thought was the perfect site.I set up camp,put up my two man tent,built a fire,I took some canned
goods out of my back pack,some fruit cocktail and a can of corned beef.That woud hold me for awhile.After I ate I was kicking back strumming my guitar when I was a station wagon round a corner and pull into the campsite next to mine.I set my guitar aside. As I sat there listening to the fire crackling I saw this beautiful woman get out of the station wagon.I guessing she was about maybe 39 or 40,long brown hair about to her waist,she was wearing a skimpy pair of shorts and a t-shirt tied in a knot at waist.She walked around to the back of the station wagon and opened the tailgate.Since I was no one with I ( being the gentleman that I am ) asked if she needed any help.She had a camping stove,and a box of fire wood.She said her name was Teresa but her friends telled her Terri and she was also getting away from things stressful.I asked Terri where her tent was and she told me she planned to sleep in her car,Her and talked for a long time before she decided to turn in.As the night drug on all I could think about was this sleeping beauty not more than 20 feet away from me.The next day I was chopping kindling for the fire,it was about 11:00am.I was waiting for my neighbor to wake up,I had a fresh pot of coffee brewing.I left to go find some small branches to keep my fire going,when I came back Terri was awake.I asked how she slept and she told me an owl kept her awake most of the night.As the day went on Terri and I got to know each other better,we were beginning to like each other.That night as her and I sat by the fire listening to the owls she reached over and kissed me and before we knew it we were in each others arms.It was getting late as she headed for her car,while her back was turned toward me I came up behind her and gave her a playful poke in the ribs,she jumped half heartedly protested,I began to tickle her ribs and sides she wiggled away from me and climbed in the back of her to put her night gown on.As it got later and later i had a feeling that Terri wasn't sleeping either,so I got up to take a look.Terri's eyes were closed but the tailgate of her station wagon was opened and she was barely covered.I started to walk back toward my own camp when I heard her shift her body.I turned around and her barefeet wee hanging over the edge of the tailgate,remembering how ticklish her ribs were I could help but wonder how ticklish her feet could be.I sat down on the tailgate next to her feet and very lightly stroked her soft soles.Her feet flexed as my fingers lightly stroked her arches as well.I thought I heard her giggle as I reached the toes stems.I began to realize she wasn't asleep at all,I started tickling with both hands on both feet as Terri laughed and laughed."Try to fool me",I said I reach for her ribs and began tickling her there.Terri was laughing so hard her entire body was shaking with laughter.I got her in a position where she couldn't move at all,her arms pined above head and those underarms soo0 ticklish looking who could have resisted.I started tickling her under her arms and she was hysterically with laughter I only tickled her under the arms for a few minutes.I went back to her feet and stared tickling her soles again while I sucked her toes.I stroked her VERY ticklish arches with a single finger as I sucked each toe for what seemed like eternity.By the end of the her and I were both very satisfied.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back