• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Camping Story

Jimby

TMF Regular
Hey havent ever posted a story but i enjoy reading em so ill post a quicky.
This happened about a month ago: My buddy, me, and our 2 friends that are girls went camping. We started drinking early and my friend decided he would go into town to get some junk after several beers. Anyway my friend (girl) grabbed his keys and ran with em joking about how she wouldnt let him drive but at the same time seriouse enough that she wasnt going to give them back. He grabbed her waist and started furiously tickling her asking where she put em. I grabbed her arms so she couldnt squirm as much and he dug into her sides for a good 30-40 seconds (seemed longer). This girl is a sexy brunette, great little body, perfect stomach legs and feet. After she was panting pretty hard and still giggling some but the best part happened about 2 hours later when we were lying in the tent my friend got up and said your still gunna pay for earlier and he crawled over her so his knees were on her arms above her head. my friends a strong fella so she was STUCK. i wasnt just gunna sit there and watch to i jumped down to her ankles and sat on em (her sandles were already off too bad cause half the fun is tossin em off) i started clawing at her feet and im tellin you this girl was havin a fit. We gave her a break every 30 seconds or so but we werent even askin about the keys anymore, we were just torturin her. About 5 minutes in she had tear streaks down her cheeks, you could see that kind of painful look on her face like it hurt to continue laughing, she was breathing heavy. Our other (girl)friend was up punching us trying to get us off but we didnt budge. Anyway,
after we let her go she sorta snapped at us then zipped up in her sleeping bag and put an extra blanket around her. Best camping trip of my life. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back