• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can someone do me a Big favor

Is there any specific part of the picture you want to be focused on? If this is for an avatar, I need to know who to focus on in the picture (I'm assuming it would be the guy with the glasses). If you just want the whole thing down-sized to your specs. please tell me, as I'm not sure exactly what you want.

Last edited:
yeah Celtic just the whole picture Down-sized so i can use it at another website im gonna join

What I did was cut off the bottom credits (since you wouldn't be able to see those anyways). The file is well under what you needed while being big enough to see (though the characters in the background would look small no matter how you down-sized it). Is this ok?

Attachments

• lostboys.JPG
    lostboys.JPG
    3.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
You're welcome. Glad I could help. It also reminds me that I need to make myself an avatar for this site. You wouldn't know the byte and dimension limits here would you? I want to know what I can work with.

Theres this
Note the maximum size of your custom image is 64 by 64 pixels or 20000 bytes (whichever is smaller).

and this
Use Profile Picture
Note the maximum size of your profile image is 100 by 100 pixels or 100000 bytes (whichever is smaller).

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back