• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you keep a secret? Pt 2

tickle_fan031

2nd Level Green Feather
Hey everyone, this is the second part of the story....hope you like it

Can you keep a secret? Part 2

The next morning Amanda was awoken by a tickling sensation in her left armpit. She tried to make it stop, but she realised that she couldn’t sit up and because she was still half asleep she couldn’t understand why. That was until she tried to move her arms and legs. Lucy, Vicky and Beth had tied Amanda eagle spread to the bed with her arms stretched out above her head so that there was no escape. As soon as the penny dropped that she was securely tied to the bed she began to shout. But the shouting soon turned into laughter because Lucy had already begun to tickle her ribs. Amanda instantly lost it as the intense tickling sensations from the day before had renewed faster than she thought. “AAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHANNNOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!”
Of course the three girls had remembered all of Amanda’s ticklish ‘hotspots’ which they dived into straight away. Beth went for Amanda’s tummy and sides while Vicky concentrated on Amanda’s oh so ticklish feet!

Amanda knew that she was in trouble. But she also knew that of she didn’t keep the secret about her parents coming over for a surprise party then she’d get the tickling of her life from her parents at the party and she knew that there would be plenty of people who would also love to join in. so Amanda tried to plead with Lucy, Beth and Vicky, “PPPPLLEHEHEHESSSHEHELLEHEHEHETTTTMMEEEHEHEHETTTAHAHAHAHAAAL LAAALALAKKK”
So the three girls thought they’d give Amanda a chance to talk since they had been tickling for 5 minutes already without giving her a break. A few minutes after the tickling seized Amanda got her breath back and said, “Please no more tickling I can’t take this anymore. I can’t tell you the secret because if my parents find out that I’ve told you they are gona do what you’re doing to now, but ten times worse because it’ll be in front of an audience.” The three girls all exchanged evil grins, Beth was the one to reply, “So you’re close to telling us what this big secret is then? I don’t know about you two, but as well as hearing this secret I want to see Amanda tickled in front of an audience, so lets get back to work girls!” “Of course we want to see that happen!” replied Vicky and Lucy nodded in agreement. Amanda didn’t get time to protest because Beth, Vicky and Lucy continued with their tickling. Lucy continued to knead Amanda’s ribs showing no sign of mercy. Beth was concentrating on Amanda’s unbearable ticklish sides which elicited a wonderful rhythm of hysterical laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEEEEEEHEHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEHHEHEHEHEHAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
Which of course only encouraged Beth to tickle her even more. She kept switching her technique. She would goose both sides with kneading motions, then tease Amanda’s left side so that Amanda would move to the left exposing her right side, giving Beth the opportunity to tickle her right side. Beth could see that Amanda was getting frustrated with herself for falling for the deliberate mistake of moving away from the tickling fingers. “EHEHEHEAAAHAHAHAHNONONONONOOHOHOHOHOAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Meanwhile Vicky was binding Amanda’s big toes together, then each toe individually to the bars on the bed. Then Vicky left the room whilst Amanda was left wondering what was going to happen to her feet, of course whilst she was laughing her little heart out! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

Amanda was so absorbed in hysterical laughter that she didn’t notice when Vicky entered the room again. This was going to be the girls’ grand finale that they knew would lead Amanda to give in. Vicky had brought her cat, Dusty to help out with the tickling. Vicky had deliberately not given Dusty her drink yet, just to make sure that Dusty was eager to join in. Vicky soon revealed to Amanda exactly what was in store for her was she slowly poured cream all over Amanda’s toes on her left foot. As soon as Amanda felt the first drop of cream drip onto her toes she instantly looked down towards her toes to see what was going on and tugged at her bonds as hard as she could. Which of curse wasn’t very hard considering she didn’t’ have much energy left in her after the tickling she had just received. Dusty instantly got to work on Amanda’s, licking faster and faster ensuring that no cream went to waste. In and out of Amanda’s toes Dusty’s tongue went as she lapped up the cream. Vicky noticed that in between Amanda’s big toe was more sensitive than the rest, so she repeatedly poured fresh cream in between there. As Dusty seemed to work very quickly, the cream didn’t get chance to reach Amanda’s soles, so Vicky poured some extra cream across her soles. Dusty soon got to work on Amanda’s soles then, paying no attention to the frightening screams coming from Amanda, “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOAHAH AHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOHOHOHNONONONONONONOOOOOOOONNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSS STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHPPPHAHAHAHAHA!”
Once Dusty had finished licking all the cream off Amanda’s soles and in between her toes. Vicky gave Amanda a break and even though the tickling had stopped she still had the lingering sensations and continued to giggle. “HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEEEHEHEHEHE!”
Then Vicky said, “So Amanda, are you ready to tell us this secret now?” Amanda couldn’t speak, but she nodded. Vicky continued, “Well just to make sure you’re not lying to us I will let Dusty here have some more cream, but this time on your right foot.”
“NNNONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!” Cried Amanda, as she began to feel her right foot tingle with the tickling sensations her left foot had just received. But Vicky kept her word once Dusty had finished lapping up all the cream from between Amanda’s toes and soles she stopped the tickling completely.

The tickling had stopped as quickly as it had started and the three girls united Amanda and left the room to let her get some rest. Half an hour later Beth, Vicky and Lucy entered the room to find Amanda still fast asleep. Beth poked Amanda in the side. Amanda instantly sat up and said, “ahahahaNo, not again, please!” “So does that mean you’re gona tell us this secret now?” asked Lucy. “Yes ok. But it’s only coz I can’t take anymore tickling. My mum and dad are coming over for a surprise party tomorrow, now it’s not gona be a surprise coz I’ve had to tell you! Now if your tickle torture wasn’t enough I’m gona have to go trough it all again tomorrow with my mum and dad plus anyone else who decides to join in.” Amanda said sulkily. “So I guess we’ll just have to wait until tomorrow then to see the real action.” Replied Vicky. There was then an awkward silence, so Beth, Lucy and Vicky decided to leave Amanda on her own.

Amanda stayed in her room until it was time to go to the surprise party. Amanda was preparing herself for the worst as she presumed that Lucy had been in touch with her mum and dad and dad and mentioned something. And of course Lucy had and now the whole family knew and the surprise was ruined.

When Amanda arrived at the party her mum and dad were sat waiting for her. Lucy, Beth and Vicky kept hanging around Amanda so that they wouldn’t miss any tickle action. The party hadn’t been going long when Amanda’s mum and dad called her over. They tied her arms behind her back and linked it on to the chair which she was sat on. Each foot was then tied to a leg of the chair in such a way that they were facing up and her shoes and socks were removed. All this happened so quickly that she couldn’t react or escape. And before she knew it she was lost in hysterical laughter as her mum, dad, aunty Colette, uncle David started tickling her, the ticklish sensations still hadn’t properly worn off and it was a nightmare for Amanda’s ticklish ribs, sides, armpits and feet! Then once they had had their fun Amanda’s three younger cousins Beth, Lucy and Vicky and four older cousins Louise, Gemma, Emma and Kathy had a turn as well. It became the highlight of the party. All Amanda could do was giggle for the 2 hours that had passed, “HAHAHAHNONONONONHOHHHHAHAHAHAHAA!” That was until she could giggle no more and was reduced to those silent giggles that every tickler loves to hear. Amanda was that embarrassed that once she had rejoined the party she sat quietly on her own, hoping that one day everyone will forget this day and that one day she will get her revenge on Vicky, Lucy and Beth.
(So the answer to the question…….can you keep a secret?? No you can’t especially if you are as ticklish as Amanda as someone could easily tickle it out of you. )

another awesome story Helen. Kinda feel sorry for Amanda though, but still a great story.

tickle_fan03 said:
Yeah me too!

Ever thought of a revenge story for her? I started thinking about how I would write that story, but I won't work on it unless you want me to.

F.L. Atlanta said:
Ever thought of a revenge story for her? I started thinking about how I would write that story, but I won't work on it unless you want me to.

No I haven't actually thought about a revenge story but you are more than welcome to do one! 😎

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back