• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you keep a secret? Pt1 ffff/f

tickle_fan031

2nd Level Green Feather
Can you keep a secret?

Amanda got to see her cousins on her dad’s side of the family twice a year- Christmas and summer holidays because they lived in America. This summer was going to be the best trip because Amanda and her mum and dad had arranged a surprise trip over and a special party for the rest of the family. Amanda usually went over on her own, so the plan was that she’d go over first so that the rest of the family didn’t suspect anything. Amanda had been sworn to secrecy and she knew how important it was for her to keep this a secret.

Two days had passed and it was only two days to go until the big day and Amanda had been doing really well keeping the party a secret. That was until she spent a day with her three younger cousins Beth, Lucy and Vicky and she accidentally let it slip when they were messing about, “Well I know something you don’t know and it’s something really big that only my mum and dad and I know!” As soon as she had said it she knew it was gonna be hard to get herself out of it. Lucy quickly responded, “What? What’s the secret? Tell us!”. “Oh-nothing. I was only messing.” Replied Amanda, but it didn’t convince any of them. Vicky said, “If you don’t tell us, then we’ll make you tell us, right guys?” Beth and Lucy replied in unison, “Oh yes, we’ll make you tell us!” as they exchanged sly grins. “Oh yeah and how are you supposed to do that exactly when I’m six years older than ye?! There is no way you can break me!” answered Amanda. And with that Beth, Lucy and Vicky turned Amanda onto her back on the couch. Then before Amanda could protest Beth sat in her legs and Lucy sat on her arms so that she couldn’t move. Vicky then replied, “Oh Amanda I think you’ll find that we can! Now I will ask you one more time, are you going to tell us this big secret you’re keeping from us?”. “No way. It’s a secret for a reason and there’s no way I’m gonna tell you!” answered Amanda. Vicky continued, “Ah so there is a secret then. I guess we’ll just have to drag it out of you then! Tell me something Amanda, are you ticklish?” Amanda didn’t get chance to answer that as Vicky continued, “Ha Ha I know you are, so there’s no point in denying it. You know what I’ve always wondered, how many ribs have we got, so why don’t I count yours?!”. “N-n-n-no V-Vicky p-p-please don’t!” stuttered Amanda. Then Vicky started poking at Amanda’s ribs and pretended to count them. Lucy began to work on Amanda’s armpits and Beth took care of her feet. Firstly, by removing her socks and then letting her fingers gently glide from the tips of Amanda’s toes down to her heels and back up again to test for any sign of weakness. Normally Amanda could keep her composure when someone tickled her, but on this occasion she lost it instantly because all three girls tickled her in unison. “AAAAHAHAHAHAHASASASTAHAHAHPPPHAHAHA!!”

Vicky then started the taunting, “Awh is Amanda ticklish? How about this, does this tickle Amanda? As she began to spider tickle her tummy which drove Amanda into hysterical laughter. “HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE!” Beth then grabbed her hairbrush and held it up so Amanda could see it as she said, “Tell us your secret or your feet will get a visit from my good friend the hairbrush!” just the words made Amanda squirm and buck to try and escape, but her attempts were useless as her three cousins had hold of her good. “AAAAHHHAHAHANNNNOOHOHOHOHO!” cried Amanda. Beth replied, in a childish sarcastic voice, “Amanda’s feet meet hairbrush…” Beth held all Amanda’s toes back with one hand whilst she quickly scratched across Amanda’s feet with the hairbrush as she imitated the voice for the hairbrush in a squeaky childish voice, “Hello Amanda’s feet, may I tickle you?” beth switched her technique and used her finger nails to scamper up, down and across Amanda’s feet paying particular attention to her arcs as she continued her role play, “Why of course you can!” this was all starting to get a bit too much for Amanda, even though she was grinning from ear to ear and was constantly giggling, “HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

Lucy had noticed a decline in reactions to her armpit tickling, so she switched places with Vicky. Even though Amanda had begun to give up the struggling, the girls didn’t wana take any chances, so Lucy straddled over Amanda’s waist and tickled her knees where she got a much better response. Vicky knelt on Amanda’s arms whilst she focused on her naval and surrounding area. As Amanda’s tummy regions seemed to elicit even better reactions than her ribs. But as Vicky made her way down to Amanda’s naval she managed to find one of Amanda’s unbearably ticklish spots that nearly caused Amanda to throw Vicky on the floor. It was the spot just below her ribs and above her naval. As soon as Vicky dug her fingernails slightly over that spot it resulted in an almighty gasp from Amanda as she struggled to get away from the tickling fingers. And Vicky knew she had to take advantage of this spot. So she instructed Lucy and Beth to stop tickling for the moment and hold Amanda firmly down while she went over Amanda’s sensitive spot. “Awh this gets to you doesn’t it? All you have to do is tell us what the secret is and we will stop!” said Lucy. But Lucy knew that she wouldn’t get a response from Amanda because all that was coming out of Amanda’s mouth was: “AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAANNNOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Deep down Amanda knew her cousins had got her good as this was the most ticklish spot on her body that she couldn’t stand anybody touching never mind a full on tickle attack!

Nobody had heard Beth’s mum Colette arrive until she shouted over the laughing, “What’s going on here then?!” the tickling seized immediately. Beth then replied, “Amanda’s keeping a secret from us all and she won’t tell us, so we decided to tickle her until she does.” “We’re really close to getting it out of her aunty Colette, just look at her.” added Lucy. They all looked at Amanda who was as red as a beetroot and still giggling slightly from the tickling she had just received. Then she managed to whisper in between gasps for air, “Oh Colette, I’m so glad you’re here. Please help me.” Colette then chuckled to herself and winked at Lucy, Vicky and Beth and replied, “Don’t worry Amanda, I’ll help you….I’ll help you to tell us this secret of yours!” “NOOOOOO!” cried Amanda. Colette then turned to Lucy, Vicky and Beth, “You see girls the best way to break Amanda is like this.” She signalled to them to get up, so that Amanda didn’t know what was gonna happen next. Then she dug all ten fingers into Amanda’s tummy- a hand on each side of Amanda’s naval, then moved to the spot just below the naval which of course sent Amanda berserk! Amanda squirmed so violently to escape from this attack that she fell flat on the floor on her tummy. Colette predicted that this would happen and signalled to the girls to sit on top of Amanda like they had done before, even though they didn’t really need to. Colette then began to tease Amanda by lightly tickling the back of her neck. Amanda scrunched up her shoulders but it made no difference as Colette continued this light tickling as she spoke, “I know what our Amanda here can’t stand.” Then she quickly made her way down to Amanda’s sides. Now Colette used a technique that she had used previously with Amanda that drove her nuts. Colette placed her hands in such a way on Amanda’s sides that she just made contact with them and nothing more. This way Amanda knew exactly where they were- a place where she couldn’t stand them to be- but didn’t know when the fingers were going to attack! Amanda tensed up with ticklish anticipation as she couldn’t see what was going on as her face was flat on the floor. Colette gradually started to move fingers slightly, in a twitching motion that soon picked up pace along with Amanda’s laughter. Every few seconds Colette would knead into the hollows above Amanda’s hips that caused yet another remarkable reaction: “HEHEHEHEHENNONONHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHA!!!” Colette also knew of Amanda’s other super sensitive spot that Vicky had found earlier. So Colette switched from one spot to the other until Amanda could laugh no more! Between them Lucy, Beth, Vicky and Colette had reduced Amanda into silent laughter, but hadn’t broken her into telling them what her secret was. As they let Amanda sleep to recover from her tickling ordeal, they decided not to hassle Amanda about it anymore as they had had plenty of fun tormenting her and now knew all her ticklish hot spots for future tickle attacks! Half an hour before the rest of the family were due home, Beth woke Amanda and as Amanda began to sit up Lucy poked her in the ribs as Vicky teased, “Ready to continue?” “Oh haha very funny. This secret is staying a secret and you’ll see why coz it’s gona be so good. So much in fact that it was worth putting up with that tickling afternoon just to keep it from you!”

Another Winner. Sounds Almost Like The Voice Of Experience....laughing, I Mean Talking. 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back