• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you keep a SECRET?

The Bandito

Verified
O.O!!!!!

**Top S.E.C.R.E.T. message. For your eyes only**

When cackling villains with ridiculous names threaten our very freedom...there's only one AGENT dangerous enough to stop them.

When dastardly fiends from treacherous sinister-sounding organizations conspire to steal our stuff...there's only one AGENT deadly enough to thwart them.

When...bad people try to hurt...puppies and other such cute things....there's only one AGENT that can make them not. (Hurt puppies, that is).

So open the attachments already.

Want more details?

Good.

The countdown has already begun.

<.<

>.>

The Deeto - AKA - Mr Sneaky.

This is going to be good. I like the look of her already....cocky brat too, by the looks of it. Always fun to watch them beg for mercy 😉 Yes, want more info--and you aren't giving it to us, you sneaky so-and-so! Enjoy making your fans wait with drool, eh you sadistic jerk? XDXDXD Can't wait for more!

~K

Oh look, it's...nah, promised on DA I wouldn't say here. 😛

(but the tags won't help you)

Ok, now THIS is when remakes are a Very Good Thing.

Been outta touch for a bit, but I have just GOT to comment on your work, my friend. Awesome, and awe-inspiring as always. 🙂

This promises to be an EXPLOSIVE story, Bandito! Love the introduction!

This looks really awesome. Tantalising and sexy as hell at the same time, you really are one of the masters Dito.

Oh look, it's...nah, promised on DA I wouldn't say here. 😛

(but the tags won't help you)

Ok, now THIS is when remakes are a Very Good Thing.

Been outta touch for a bit, but I have just GOT to comment on your work, my friend. Awesome, and awe-inspiring as always. 🙂

These two comments add to my suspicion...hawt either way.

Amazingly promising my friend!

I can't wait to were these new take on the old good ...... will take us! (not sure if I can say her name or if your gunning for the surprise, but it's on the tags as Khali pointed out 😛 )

The art looks incredible, I love the way you did her hair and her sexy face features 🙂 of course the sizzling body is already signature in your work :drool

Hope to see more soon.

J

I KNOW who it is.... but for the sake of a secret, I will not tell... :stickout

Mostly everyone who is a fan of the "golden age of tickling" (as Bandito puts it)... SHOULD know who that is... 😉

Ha ha ha! I didn't mean YOU guys had to keep it a secret!

I just put SECRET in the title because it's SECRET Agent SONYA!!! Please...no more secrets between us, kay?

I've somehow mass-hypnotized an entire forum. O.O! This may have future fun potential. LMAO.

Okay...so to clear up a couple things from my very confusing title...

Yes...this is SECRET AGENT SONYA! Bandito (me) has drawn her, and she is going to be the star of a ridiculously hot adventure. I'll post another pic in a day or two with more info...but if ya have questions...please ask away. AND FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP KEEPING HER NAME A SECRET. lmao.

Ilohnoh: Oh there'll be explosions, alright. Thank you so very much.

ba: Thanks my friend. I hope I can live up to my own greatness. Wait. What? LMAO - seriously - I really appreciate all of your wonderful feedback.

FootTickles: Awwww, what a cool thing to say. Thanks so much!

Tickler Dae: Your feelings serve you well, but you are not a jedi YET!

TyrantRave: Well...uh...yes. That would be called "naked". Don't stare at the pretty girl. It's kinda awkward. 😛

J: Hey thanks - my basement buddy! LMAO. So glad you recognized her, and like her new look. I fretted about it a lot. I mean - jeez...it's freeking SECRET AGENT SONYA...talk about pressure. Please keep chatting with me as I post more. Hope you like what I have planned for the sultry spy.

Reeperolaughter: Thanks! You might be happy to know that each and every tickle scene in this project is a "Scene of Desperation".

Bombers: Let your secret free, my good friend. Did you miss the sexy red head? Looking forward to seeing her in trouble, yet again?

Okay...spies and guys and um....girls with ticklish thighs...I hope that helps a bit.

No more secrets.

Well...technically, I still have lots more secrets...but that's cuz I'm a bandito.

But her name is Sonya.

Say it with me.... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONYA.

Questions?

<.<

>.>

I feel so confusing.

XD

The Deet

Last edited:
Just had another look at your picture and I can't believe how much your style has improved in the last time. It's gotten a sort of 'softness' that I was missing earlier. I love that! Keep up the great work!

Wow Bandito thats a very hot girl with explosive Charisma 😉 I really like your style
and im really looking forward to see more from you.
thanks a lot.

shorty

Bombers: Let your secret free, my good friend. Did you miss the sexy red head? Looking forward to seeing her in trouble, yet again?

The Deet

Well in that case... Yay for Agent Sonya being back!!! I missed her and that wonderful upper body of her's being tickled... Let's see how the Bandito can carry out her legacy! I know it'll be awesome! 😉

I still wish you could bring Zissy back too... LMAO... :lol

Darn it Bandito! Why did you have to bring that sexy cat back up?!! LOL

Ilohnoh: Thanks my friend. Lotus and I have both noticed a steady evolution in our styles. It's not that I think we keep improving...it's just that things continue to change and look different with each new pic. Hopefully it means progress...but it's hard to say. LMAO. I appreciate the kind words, very much.

shorty: Thanks man. Being a fan of your manips, I know you've got a real eye for detail - so I'll take that as a huge compliment. Thanks for the kind words, and for taking the time to comment. I hope the comic knocks your socks off.

Bombers: What can I say...there are few things hotter than a ticklish naked kitty. What? Get that mind out of the gutter. LMAO. Sonya can certainly expect her beautiful bare upper body, which happens to be desperately tender, to be exposed against some very tickly challenges in this upcoming adventure. You'll have to let me know what you think of it. XD Thanks again for all of your wonderful support, Bombers.

Tickler Dae: I lol'd. Remember when I told you that I had a comic coming out in which every major scene was a scene of desperation. Well. Sonya wants you to know that desperation is on the way. Get ready for it.

Thanks again everyone.

More Sonya on the way...faster than you can say SECRET AGENT SOOOOONYA!

The Deeto

AGENT SONYA+SCENES OF DESPERATION!?!!?!??!

Tickler Dae

Jan 2003-March 2010

He died with a big ass grin on his face.

“Secret Agent Sonya” first appeared in “Tales from the Asylum” magazine, Issue 13, November, 2000. She would appear again in TFTA 14, 18, and make a special guest appearance in the first official print “Yenny Comic.” She also would star in her very own e-comic entitled “Sonya’s Torment.”

Sonya was a instant hit with the Yenny fan base and despite or perhaps due to her short time in the spotlight she has become an icon in her own right.

When Ozzy came to me with the idea of bringing “Secret Agent Sonya” back to MTJ Publishing it was a very welcome surprise and one that I knew would please her legion of fans. However, a new artist would be selected to create her new and continuing adventures and that artist (hand picked by Ozzy himself) would be the one and only Bandito. Furthermore Ozzy would be adding a two page Sonya short to the first issue as well. Needless to say I was overjoyed.

So you have Bandito (creative, witty, gifted writer and artist), his partner in crime the lovely White Lotus (equally creative, witty and amazingly talented colorist) and the legendary “Ozzy." A virtual dream team….

This comic is going to blow you away! Count on it.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Special thanks to my good friend Ozzy for making this all possible. I also would like to thank Bandito and White Lotus for always giving 110% in all that they do. I’m extremely proud to be your publisher and friend. Ozzy could not have placed this project in better hands.

Wow... hand picked by Ozzy himself... a total honor beyond anything I can imagine...

I told Bandito he's one of the the coolest artists I know... despite him denying it...😀

Now after reading this...there's no more room for denial Deeto...absolutely none!

Thanks also goes out to Jim for telling us how all this was made possible and to Ozzy himself for still sticking around and placing Sonya in good hands!

Tickler Dae: I lol'd AGAIN! lmao. Nicely done. Yeah. The major tickle scenes are all desperation scenes. I figure it's kind of an important part of Sonya's history, and I wanted to be sure I captured it here. They're a little more difficult to write, and set up...but I really REALLY like how they came out.

MTJ: Thanks so much for all of the generous words, my good friend. Working with you and Ozzy on this project has truly been an honor. You are both really awesome people. As you know all too well, Ozzy is sort of my hero on the tickle art scene (and well, the mainstream art scene as well). Being approached to do Sonya was literally a dream come true. And I also truly want to say thank you to you. This project would not have happened without you. Not only have you created this amazing venue for people to appreciate tickling art, and for aspiring artists to showcase their skills and ideas. Not only did you bring Ozzy and I together, and facilitated this project, all of the business details, and our many communications. But you have basically done everything possible to make sure Oz and Lotus and I could all work together on this comic.

Yeah...anyone reading this...

JIM @ MTJ has basically spent the last 2 years trying to help the three of us get this comic done, and he's practically doing it just for the love of Sonya. That's absolutely incredible. Jim - you're really awesome. And you've become a great friend of mine.

***EDIT - I have reformatted the above comment about Jim. After a pleasant chat with some of his corporate lawyers and directors of finance they have kindly asked me to change my formal statements to simply read: "MTJ is empire. Their profits and losses are not a matter of public record. Get out of our grill or we'll eat your soul." Damn tycoons. LMAO. Nah - Jim and MTJ have been wonderful. That's all there is to it.
Tickler Dae: Ha ha ha! Oz is far from dead and gone...he's just busy as hell trying to make a living in a very tough world. And as much as I appreciate the compliment - there was, is, and always will be only one Ozzy. He's a legend. I...am only a bandito.

Bombers: Thanks so much for all of the very kind words, my friend. Working with Ozzy, and being able to help "reactivate" Sonya has been an absolute honor and joy. Like yourself, I am a true Ozzy fan...and this opportunity has been very special to me. And as for Jim's involvement...as I wrote above, he is instrumental in this project. Without Jim, none of this would be possible. He has been, as always, a true professional as well as a damn fine human being. Jim put Oz and I together, inspired us through some very busy times, kept things moving, worked out all the business details, and took a hit himself to make this entire project possible. The more I work with him, the more respect I have for him. He's the most awesome tycoon I know. 😛

Last edited:
Tickler Dae: Ha ha ha! Oz is far from dead and gone...he's just busy as hell trying to make a living in a very tough world. And as much as I appreciate the compliment - there was, is, and always will be only one Ozzy. He's a legend. I...am only a bandito.

Ozzy is who I was hailing! I have not hailed him in so long! I respect and enjoy what he is doing right now. Bandito you have helped ease the pain of his ascension into greater endeavors. So-

All Hail Ozzy! HAIL OZZY! HAIL OZZY! HAIL OZZY!

All Hail Bandito! HAIL BANDITO! HAIL BANDITO! HAIL BANDITO!

Ozzy is who I was hailing! I have not hailed him in so long! I respect and enjoy what he is doing right now. Bandito you have helped ease the pain of his ascension into greater endeavors. So-

All Hail Ozzy! HAIL OZZY! HAIL OZZY! HAIL OZZY!

All Hail Bandito! HAIL BANDITO! HAIL BANDITO! HAIL BANDITO!

Oh, good. The Oz deserves much hailing. XD His work in this community really did change a lot of things. He is worthy of our salute.

As for the bandito...nah...don't hail the bandito. As much as the bandito might appreciate it...he is no Ozzy. The bandito is just happy the he gets to work with amazing people like Ozzy, and Scavenger, and Jim from MTJ, and Lotus, and so many others...and that he has all of you to share his bandito creations with.

^^;;;

And now the bandito will stop referring to himself in the third person.

Sonya's mission starts in about a week.

Get your spy on.

B

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back