• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can YOU spot the faux pas???

kooieca

1st Level Red Feather
...Of course... anyone with culture and breeding will immediatly notice that the feather should always go on the left...the pinwheel to the right 🙄

Attachments

• faux pas1.jpg
    faux pas1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 435
  • faux pas2.jpg
    faux pas2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
damn there's some honey 😀

Restaurants shoulddo that kind of show 🙄

Hmm....possibly a VERY elaborate stocks arrangement.....like how you do that "living head on the plate" trick on Halloween....either that or a podo-cannabalistic schmorgesbourg....(probably butchered that word)

nessonite said:
WTF is that?! LOLOL!!!

It would be my pleasure to explain, Nessonite. You see... faux pas is french for "false step" and it means a social blunder or mistake. 😛 😛 😛 😉
(sorry Nessy... couldn't help but be a smart-ass with that 😉 )

Last edited:
Looks Like Sy Daemon's Fetish Restaurant Is Back. All The Shrimp You Can Eat!! For Some Unknown Reason, They Charge More For Wrinkled Filet Of "sole". A Queen's Ransom In Fact! Lol!

GEORGIATKLER said:
All The Shrimp You Can Eat!!

I have got a stupid question... : Why is the term "shrimp" used so often in reference to (ticklish) feet?

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Hmm....possibly a VERY elaborate stocks arrangement.....like how you do that "living head on the plate" trick on Halloween...

Well, that or an elaborate Photoshop manip...

I prefer the stocks idea, though. That would be fun! :happy:

rackabones said:
I have got a stupid question... : Why is the term "shrimp" used so often in reference to (ticklish) feet?

Well I don't know about relating to tickling, but the term "shrimping" in the fetish context means sucking toes.

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
the term "shrimping" in the fetish context means sucking toes.
Wow .............🙂 the fetish context 🙂 sounds cute.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back