• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Canadian Gathering

nylontickler

Hey All,
I've posted a post (imagine that) in the gatherings section, so have a look and reply to it please.
Thanks,
n

While I'm pleased that you've begun the process of starting a gathering in your part of the world, I don't know that this is exactly the appropriate sort of post here.

Given that you have another post in the Personals section, where it definitely isn't appropriate, I'd ask for opinions as to whether such cross-postings are acceptable. If you all REALLY dig such, fine. Otherwise, this shouldn't be here.

Good luck on the gathering, in any case. I hope you enjoy hosting them as much as I do!

dvnc

thanks dvnc
I just get all kerfuffled when I try and figure out where I'm supposed to post things. Never said I was the sharpest knife in the drawer. I'd love to go ahead with this gathering as long as the interest is there. Maybe sometime you could share some input as to how you run your gatherings?! That would be greatly appreciated. After all I am a gathering virgin.
Thanks Again.
n

alwasy happy t'share, man. If, after divin' the gatherings website, at http://members.aol.com/gatheringswc, you have any questions, mail [email protected] with any questions, or anyone else whose name is on that main page. There are a lot of good opinions and observations to be had, IMHO. There's also the NEST host, who moderates here, and can better talk about large scale than I (his events have been triple the WCG scene of late). MidWest and Southern don't talk on this site, I've noticed, save Annaloo, but they're also good perspective.

As for my babblings here, in the discussions, I don't know that it seems exactly the sort of discussion material that folks even WANT here. I will, however, think about adding discussion topics in the West Coast Gatherings section, as that's where I host. I will answer questions though, but I'm as likely to send you to the aforementioned website if the answer's already written. The whole point of that site was to answer what was already asked before.

Of course, I'll answer any questions posted, if I've knowledge enough to do so. It is a discussion, then. Otherwise, for gatherings, go to the appropriate Gatherings section, etc. You likely now know the drill, and, as I see it, also helped "clue the room" for the new kids, so, no harm, no foul, says I. 😉

Peace,

dvnc

thanks

Thanks dvnc, I'll look into it. Yep, I think I have this whole post thing figured out now too. Glad my mess-ups could be an example 🙂 Guess that's how you learn though right. Thanks again, I'll check out that site.
n

It is indeed the most common method of learning. No harm, no foul.

It does bear mentioning for those folks in the Northern US that Canada is quite close. Maybe it's a fine time for a tour through Canada!

😉

dvnc

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back