• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Candice's Internship (F/F, feet, with art)

TheSolemnOne

TMF Expert
Candice's Internship

Candice had always been the quiet one—more comfortable behind a computer screen than in front of a crowd. Standing at 5'4" with a dark complexion and natural curls that framed her face, she was a young African American woman whose shy demeanor often contrasted with her remarkable intellect. Her upbringing in a small, rural town had taught her to be humble and grounded, but it hadn’t prepared her for the pressures of a high-stakes internship in a bustling tech company.

Even as she excelled in her freshman year of computer science, earning the praise of her professors and peers, she often felt a sense of imposter syndrome lurking in the background. Now, as she entered a prestigious summer internship program, Candice hoped to prove to herself that she truly belonged in the world of tech.

The internship, however, proved more challenging than Candice anticipated. Despite her strong academic background, she struggled to keep up with some of the other interns, who seemed to breeze through complex tasks. During a review of her latest pull request, she was publicly called out for missing critical steps in her code. Candice felt a flush of embarrassment creep up her neck as she stared down at the conference room table, wishing she could disappear.

After the meeting, Candice quickly gathered her things, hoping to escape unnoticed. But before she could slip away, Janel, a senior staff engineer, approached her. Janel stood at 5'10", her caramel complexion glowing under the office lights, her fit physique giving her a commanding presence that made people listen when she spoke. With her sleek, natural hair styled in a low bun and a confident stride, Janel had always seemed so self-assured and approachable—qualities Candice admired but didn’t think she could ever embody.

“I’ve been where you are,” Janel said, her tone firm but kind. She studied Candice, noting the young woman’s nervous posture and the way her eyes darted around, as if looking for an escape. “If you’re willing to put in the work, I can help you catch up.”

Candice looked up, surprised that someone like Janel would take an interest in her. Her heart raced as she nodded, her voice barely above a whisper. “I—I’d appreciate that. Thank you.”

Later that evening, Candice arrived at Janel’s sleek, multi-level condo. She’d grown accustomed to the modest corporate housing provided for interns, and the condo’s chic, modern design felt like a world apart. Over takeout Thai food, Janel shared her journey—her struggles, her victories, and the pressures she’d faced. Candice listened intently, too shy to say much, but grateful for Janel’s openness.

"Let's start," Janel said, leading Candice into her home office. The room was surprisingly minimalistic, except for a desk with a box on top and a keyboard sitting under the desk.. "I’ve got a bit of a unique approach," Janel explained, her tall frame moving gracefully as she spoke. "It's about focus and resilience under pressure."

Candice hesitated, her shyness creeping in again. She glanced up at Janel, who gave an encouraging nod. "Trust me," Janel said gently, sensing Candice’s nervousness. Janel directed Candice to lay underneath the desk and point her legs up toward the desktop. Reluctantly, Candice complied, lying down under the desk with her legs elevated. She noticed a monitor underneath the desktop that was connected to the mouse and keyboard. Her heart pounded as she tried to understand what Janel had in mind. Janet went behind the desk and opened the box on top, unveiling two ankle holes in the desktop.

Before Candice knew it, Janel had pulled her ankles through the two holes in the desktop. Janel hit a button on the desk that filled the cushioning surrounding the holes with air, eventually holding Candice ankles firmly, yet comfortably, in place. A list of software engineering questions appeared on the screen above her head as she looked up and began to think of answers. Candice felt a wave of vulnerability wash over her. She’d always avoided situations that made her the center of attention, but here she was—completely exposed and unsure of what to expect.

As Candice began to type, the room filled with a tense silence. Janel was sitting behind her desk with the box in front of her. The box had a high definition monitor built into the lid that could see both the questions that Candice was answering, and a live feed of Candice’s face that was built into the monitor. "Get them wrong, and I'll give you a hint," Janel said, her tone almost playful. "But there will be... consequences."

The air seemed to thicken with anticipation. Candice’s fingers trembled over the keyboard. She missed the second question, and Janel's grin widened. A speaker from under the desk turn on and Janel spoke to Candice under the table. "Let's raise the stakes a little," she murmured, her voice low and teasing.

Candice’s heart raced even faster as Janel slowly began untying her sneakers. She felt her face flush with embarrassment, wishing she could melt into the floor. She tried to focus on the screen, but Janel’s deliberate movements kept pulling her attention away. The sneakers were slipped off, one by one, revealing Candice's size 10 bare soles.

Candice's feet were quite striking—soft, high-arched, with a natural elegance that she had never considered remarkable. Her feet were always meticulously cared for, with her dark skin smooth and unblemished, but what stood out the most was the stark color contrast between her dark complexion and her tan-colored soles. The light tan tone of her soles provided a sharp visual contrast to the deep richness of the rest of her skin, making her high arches and the gentle curves of her feet even more prominent.

As Janel removed the sneakers, a warm, intoxicating aroma filled the air—an earthy mix of warmth and natural scent that lingered around Candice’s freshly freed feet. Janel's nostrils flared slightly, catching the heady scent. She seemed to pause for a moment, her eyes flicking to Candice’s soles. The smell, rich and unique, seemed to amplify the intensity of the moment, making Janel’s smile deepen with a mixture of curiosity and something more.

Janel paused, her gaze lingering for a moment. A subtle smile tugged at Janel’s lips as she leaned forward in her chair, her eyes fixated on Candice’s feet. "Focus, Candice," she whispered. "The training is about to get more interesting." Janel then used thin rope that was built into the box to tie back each of Candice’s toes. She touched a button on the screen, the rope held Candice’s toes back.

Candice bit her lip, feeling a mix of anxiety and curiosity. She took a deep breath, trying to steady herself. But the feeling of exposure, combined with the pressure of the ticking clock, was overwhelming. She missed another question.

Without a word, Janel’s manicured fingers traced a line from the ball of Candice’s foot down to her heel, lightly gliding over the high arch. Candice yelped, her body instinctively jerking against the restraints. She burst into a giggle, her voice high and soft. "Oh no, please, not that!" she laughed, her toes twitching and trying to curl away.

Janel couldn’t help but smile more broadly. She seemed to admire how Candice's feet responded to her touch.. “Stay focused, Candice,” Janel said with a hint of amusement in her voice. “For every wrong answer, I’ll provide some… encouragement.”

“J-Janel, I can’t concentrate like this!” Candice managed to say between giggles, her fingers struggling to keep up on the keyboard.

"Then try harder," Janel teased back, her fingers now dancing over Candice’s soles with a playful precision. "You need to learn to focus even when things aren’t comfortable."

“Okay, okay—ahh! I’m trying!” Candice squealed, her laughter filling the room as she tried to type. Her shy nature made the laughter feel even more embarrassing, but she couldn’t help it.

Sweat began to bead on Candice's forehead. She managed to answer a few questions correctly, her mind somehow finding clarity amidst the chaos. But each wrong answer brought another wave of ticklish torment. Janel’s methods were unconventional, but they were working. Candice’s focus narrowed, her fingers moving more confidently over the keys, even as her breath came in ragged bursts.

Janel’s eyes gleamed with a mix of enjoyment and curiosity. She watched every movement of Candice’s feet—the way her toes tensed, the way the high arches flexed under her fingers. “You know,” she said softly, tracing a slow circle around the ball of Candice's foot, “I really do love how soft your feet are.” Candice’s laughter turned into a breathy giggle, unable to control her reactions.

"Remember, it’s all about maintaining composure," Janel continued, her voice taking on a sing-song quality. She seemed to be enjoying herself immensely, her eyes gleaming as she watched Candice’s every reaction. "Focus, Candice. You can still finish strong. But if you keep slipping up…"

Janel's fingers moved with precision, and she added a new element—using a fine-tip marker to draw looping patterns over Candice's toes and along the sides of her feet. “Oh no!! Ahhh!”. Candice cried out, her laughter bursting out even louder. “Janel, you’re evil!” she laughed, squirming as the marker tickled her sensitive skin.

“See? Isn’t this more fun when you get it right?” Janel teased, a genuine sense of pleasure in her voice. “But I have to say, these arches make it hard to resist.”

Candice was beside herself with laughter, tears streaming down her cheeks as she desperately tried to hold onto the keyboard. The sensation was overwhelming, but amidst it all, there was a spark of determination in her eyes. She could hear Janel’s soft, almost affectionate laughter above her, the sound mixing with her own.

“Good girl,” Janel murmured as Candice managed to hit the correct keys despite the onslaught of tickling. “See? You’re learning. I knew you had it in you.”

As Candice fought through the final questions, she felt a shift inside herself. She could sense Janel's enjoyment of the moment, but instead of feeling embarrassed or frustrated, she found herself wanting to rise to the challenge. Her mind sharpened with each laugh and each touch. She began answering more questions correctly, her focus cutting through the ticklish chaos.

Minutes passed, and with each success, Janel would pause, her grin widening. “Excellent, Candice. You’re almost there,” she praised, her tone a mix of approval and amusement. “But let’s see if you can keep it up to the end.”

With one final burst of effort, Candice typed the last answer, her breath coming in ragged gasps, her body still trembling from the lingering ticklish sensations. She hit Enter just as the timer clicked down to zero.

Janel leaned back in her chair, a satisfied smile on her lips. “You did it, Candice,” she said softly. "And with time to spare. You’ve shown incredible growth, and more importantly, you learned to keep calm even when things got… a bit uncomfortable."

Candice was still catching her breath, her face flushed and her body exhausted. Her shyness had given way to a small, weary smile tugging at her lips. "That was... something," she managed to say, her voice still a bit soft and breathless from the laughter. "But I think I understand now. Staying focused under pressure, right?"

“Exactly,” Janel replied, her expression softening as she saw Candice’s realization.. She couldn't help but let her fingers linger a moment longer than necessary. “You performed brilliantly. And I have to say, you handled it better than most.

“Thank you,” Candice said earnestly, her voice still quiet but filled with gratitude. “For everything. Even the... creative methods.”

Janel chuckled softly, leaning back in her chair. "Well, don't get too comfortable yet, Candice," she said, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "There's still one last thing we need to address."

Candice’s brow furrowed. "What do you mean?"

Janel’s smile widened, and she leaned forward, her expression playful but firm. "I’m talking about that pull request you submitted last week—the one with the footnote error that nearly caused a data wipe."

Candice’s eyes widened in realization. “Oh… that one,” she said sheepishly, a nervous giggle escaping her lips. “I’m really sorry about that, Janel. I didn’t mean to—”

"Oh, I know you didn’t mean to, but we still have to ensure you really learn from that mistake.”
Candice’s heart skipped a beat, a nervous smile spreading across her face as she tried to read Janel’s tone. “W-what are you going to do?”

"Just a little reminder," Janel said, her tone light but with a playful edge.

“Janel, wait—” Candice began, but it was too late. Janel's fingers darted to Candice's exposed feet, her fingers lightly grazing over the high arches, squeezing and teasing. Candice yelped, her body instinctively jerking as a new wave of laughter bubbled up from her lips. "No! Not again!"

“Oh yes, again,” Janel said with a grin, her fingers dancing over Candice’s soles, finding every ticklish spot. “This is for nearly giving me a heart attack with that footnote error!”

Candice tried to squirm away, but Janel’s nimble fingers were too much. “I’m sorry! I promise I’ll triple-check next time!” she laughed, her voice high-pitched and desperate.

“I’m sure you will,” Janel replied, her own laughter mixing with Candice’s. She shifted her focus back to Candice’s toes, wiggling them playfully. "And just to make sure that promise sticks—"

“Janel, no, please!” Candice’s pleas dissolved into uncontrollable giggles as Janel’s fingers traced along her high arches again, paying special attention to the spots she knew drove Candice wild. “Okay, okay, I’ll be the best coder ever!” Candice laughed, her head thrown back as she tried to endure the ticklish onslaught.

“Alright, Candice, I think you’ve learned your lesson,” she said, her voice softening.

Candice took a deep breath, still giggling a little. “I have… I really have,” she managed, her voice light but sincere.

Janel released the air from the ankle holes and helped Candice move from under the desk. “Good,” she said warmly, patting Candice’s shoulder. “Because I know you’re capable of great things. You just have to trust yourself more and stay focused.”

Candice nodded, still catching her breath but feeling a surge of confidence. "Thanks, Janel," she said, her voice filled with both relief and determination. "I’ll make you proud."

Janel laughed, her tone returning to that familiar mix of mentor and friend. “You already have. And remember, sometimes a little discomfort is what we need to grow. You’ve grown a lot today.”

From that day on, Candice approached her internship with renewed confidence and determination. She worked harder than ever, not just on her coding skills but also on her ability to handle high-pressure situations with grace and poise. Janel continued to mentor her, providing guidance, feedback, and—when needed—a bit of tough love.

By the end of the summer, Candice's growth was evident to everyone. She became known for her resilience, quick thinking, and ability to remain calm under pressure—skills that set her apart from the other interns. When the final evaluations were announced, Candice was named one of the top interns of the program.

As she stood on the stage, accepting her certificate of recognition, she spotted Janel in the audience, nodding with a proud smile. Candice knew she had come a long way from that first embarrassing review. She had learned to embrace challenges, stay focused amidst chaos, and trust in her abilities. And she knew she had Janel to thank for helping her unlock that strength.

After the ceremony, Janel approached her. "I knew you had it in you, Candice," she said, giving her a hug. "Remember, this is just the beginning. Keep pushing yourself, keep growing, and you'll go far."

Candice smiled, feeling both grateful and determined. "Thank you, Janel. For everything. I couldn’t have done it without you."

Janel winked. "And remember, my door is always open if you need more... creative encouragement."

Candice laughed, her heart full. She knew she was ready for whatever came next.

Attachments

• Candice.jpg
    Candice.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 68
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back