• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

canelli pics

Great pics Ludo ! Seems to be a pleasant holiday destination. Any idea when these festivities take place ?

My my, Italians certainly take things in stride don't they? Have you noticed in the long shots almost no one is paying attention to what is going on? I guess they are used to that sort of thing.

Okay, this is dumb but . . .

. . .does this sort of thing go on at any other Renfaire? I mean I went to one in Brewster, NY once sort of . . .well . . .hoping this might happen to me. I even dressed the part, a barefoot tavern wench in a shabby dress and a low cut top (not that I have much to show off but let's not go into that right now). Not only did no one seem to take notice of me but I ran into about 6 other women dressed in the same manner as myself. (Could we all have had the same fantasy?).
Okay back to my original question, is the Canelli Festival the only place where this happens?

PS: Never mind asking my psychological motives for wanting to become a victim, it is just the experience of being tickled in stocks that I want to try, okay?

No need to be defensive, here of all places 🙂 Few ticklers, I'd think, would mind tickling a nice barefoot tavern wench in stocks...

Far from criticizing you, I think it's really cute you tried to arrange it... Just too bad it didn't work out!

Yeah, i hope that you do get your wish. There's nothing better than fulfilling a fantasy 🙂. Good luck with it in the future corruptress...

Canelli

For the Canelli fans :

Canelli is a little village, in the south of Asti ( a town between Torino and Genova).
This wonderful renfaire takes place every year on the second week-end of June.
You need a paper : the Titello, if you don't have it, you will be put in stocks and foot tickled (actually most of person arrested are girls ).

If you have any picture or clip of the 2003 edition, please post it on this forum, thank you.

The pictures are great. It would sure be fun to go to that Renfaire or one like it.There is a Renfaire in Larkspur, CO which is not too far from where I live but I am not sure if they have any tickling stocks there.

Shygirl and I are planning to go to Italy next summer. I too would love to know when this faire takes place?

TTD

Re: Canelli

alphalord0 said:
For the Canelli fans :

Canelli is a little village, in the south of Asti ( a town between Torino and Genova).
This wonderful renfaire takes place every year on the second week-end of June.
You need a paper : the Titello, if you don't have it, you will be put in stocks and foot tickled (actually most of person arrested are girls ).

If you have any picture or clip of the 2003 edition, please post it on this forum, thank you.

One: How does one get or acquire that "paper" 'The Titello'. I can make sure shygirl doesn't get her hands on one😉 but I do so whilst walking through the village, I can turn her in to the authorities...hee heeeeeeeee😉 🙂 😉 :awe: 😱 😀

Also, what luck....Mid June is exactly when we are planning to go.

TTD

holy sh!t at 7. That chick is dam hot. I mean that is one of the hottest chicks I have ever seen. Anybody got more pics of #7?

Where do I get my ticket? Would love to take part in this and the excellent activities.

You'll probably never see this happening candid here in the States. Girl would have a lawyer on the phone before she left the Faire. Europe in general and Italy in particular seem to be more tolerant.

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back