• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can't Wait for Sep. 28th (Hil Duff 18)

Andrew Bryan

I just found a freakin JACKPOT of nice Hilary Duff foot pics! I'll post most of them on Sep. 28th but here's a little sneak preview. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Uuuhhh, fellas....

I hate to be a wet blanket, but even after this gal turns 18, that cache of photos you found will still be of an underage girl. (I guess this is a judgment call for the mods.)

Ignatz is correct -- she would need to be 18 or over at the time she is photographed. I know it sucks, because she is mature-looking for her age -- when I first saw a pic of her at age 16, I guessed her to be in her early 20's.

The laws are stupid in this case, but unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it but go along. As long as this is an erotic forum, we have to be extra careful and vigilant.

Best regards,

Yeah, I guess I had a little too much spirits in me and wasn't thinking too clearly last night. A more sober version of me completely understands. But any pics after Sep. 28th 2005 are fair game. Yeeeehaah!

Valerie, are members allowed to recieve the pics privately w/o them being on the forum? I'd like to see them so I wanted to known if Andrew can send these pics to me via e-mail.

So long as the transfer is on the forum in any way (Private Messages, Threads, etc), it is not permitted. Off the forum, we have no control over it, so technically you can do whatever you want. Don't discuss it here, though.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back