• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Captured spy continued....

jmedic20

TMF Expert
This is a series I'm continuing from this thread:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=36698

The security forces moved the poor spy to a more secure interrogation room. They asked her no questions. But they seemed to take great pleasure in making her do humiliating tasks.

"You...you want me to smell my feet...umm..o..k...ok, no problem."

Last edited:
The guards laughed as the spy blushed.

"Why don't you taste them?"

There were three of them, heavily armed. She was locked in a secure room several floor below ground. What choice did she have?

Last edited:
A buzz was heard over head...a voice came over a loud speaker in the room.

"Chain her up and photograph her...we need to get her picture in the catalog quickly".

"Catalog...wait, what are you hurrpmmhhh..."

The spy was gagged and chained hand and foot. Just before they snapped the picture they told her the awful truth. She was about to be sold into slavery.

Last edited:
The next few hours were the worst. The guards, knowing she'd try her best to escape slavery, tied the spy up for long term storage. They were kind enough to give her back her high heeled shoes that gave her away in the first place.

The guards were sadistic. Hogtying her feet to her hands was one thing. Tying her feet to the gag was far worse.

Last edited:
The door opened, a figure entered. Saying nothing...all he did was remove her shoes...but why?????

Last edited:
What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back