• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

car tickling & sex

ticklegrrl88

So, I was out with my boyfriend one night over the weekend. We'd gone for a quick drive up the street to get some food. I didn't take my keys with me since I had no pockets, and my roommates were both home and awake when we'd left. I didn't bother to tell either that I was leaving without my key, but by the time we came back 30 minutes later, the door was locked and neither of them were to be found.

Annoyed as all hell, I tried calling both of them. only one answered... and he was 20 miles away at a friend's house. being the nice guy he is, he agreed to come all the way back to the house to let me in, but said he'd be at least an hour getting back. I thanked him and gave my boyfriend the news. He was rather annoyed, as it was 3am and he had to get up early for an appointment.

so, not having anything else to do, we went back to his car to try and relax. I thought that maybe we'd take a nap or something, so I reclined my seat. After sitting there in silence for a little while, he started to give me crap about getting us locked out. I glared at him and said I had no way of knowing that this would happen and certainly would have brought the keys otherwise. he said something like, "yeah... uh huh... right" and then suddenly reached over and started to tickle my legs. He knows I'm really ticklish around the knees, and since it was a warm summer night, I was wearing very little clothing and it was easy for him to get at my weak spots. I shrieked and started kicking around, but he was soon climbing on top of me to over power me while I tried to curl up in the corner. He was gettin at the ribcage now and all I could do was thrash and say "NO!!" while he looked at me with that big mean smile.

then before I knew it, he was pulling my shorts off and nailing me, right there in the car seat. hehehe. hawtttt.

now that was a nice way to pass the time...! 😀 I guess we made the best of a bad situation! lol.

when we finally got inside later, we found roommate #2 sleeping on the couch. somehow he hadn't heard the barrage of door-kicks and buzzing doorbells... wtf. ><

Must have been hot, figuretively and literally. Well at least you guys were keeping busy but I bet your boyfriend was tired as fuck when he went to that interview.

Great story. You have two guy roommates, huh? Have they ever tickled you?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back