• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cardcaptors sakura tickled F/F

Aintboverd1

TMF Poster
From episode 4 sakura vs wood. Instead of helping madison decides to take advantage of the situation wood has put sakura in.

This is my first post would love to know what you think. 😀

Attachments

• img001.jpg
    img001.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,316
I think that the expression on the ticklee (sorry, I don't know the characters so don't really know who is who) is really well done, but I actually like the expression on the tickler even more. So often you see ticklers having a big wide grin or looking evil in another way, and this is a very nice welcome change from that.

One thing I am wondering about is what is happening on the background. Are those branches of the sakura tree or is it something else?

I think that the expression on the ticklee (sorry, I don't know the characters so don't really know who is who) is really well done, but I actually like the expression on the tickler even more. So often you see ticklers having a big wide grin or looking evil in another way, and this is a very nice welcome change from that.

One thing I am wondering about is what is happening on the background. Are those branches of the sakura tree or is it something else?

Thank you very much. I will get round to making a colour version so its more clear. Sakura is the lee, madison is the ler and the branches are from the Wood Card in the series.

The situation presented itself in this episode i just took advantage of it 😛

http://uk.youtube.com /watch?v=IVfEwQA22SU&feature=related

nice one its adorable.
The only thing that would make it better would be if she were barefoot

This is why i love having a scanner. My color skills are not very good as u can see.

If anyone wants to have a go that would be awesome. Hope you like my feeble attempt.

Attachments

• img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 153
  • img003.jpg
    img003.jpg
    803.7 KB · Views: 115
This is why i love having a scanner. My color skills are not very good as u can see.

If anyone wants to have a go that would be awesome. Hope you like my feeble attempt.

Quite nice though! I like the colouring on the left best. It makes it look a little softer.

If you scan your image into a program that can make use of 'layers' (might be called different) then you might want to have a look at a recent topic I did on colouring: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=47370

It's cute this way too though. 🙂

Hey, thats the very same thing i was thinking about back then...and i didnt even know about the fetish back then!

anyway, i think you reek...of talent, that is 😛

Quite nice though! I like the colouring on the left best. It makes it look a little softer.

If you scan your image into a program that can make use of 'layers' (might be called different) then you might want to have a look at a recent topic I did on colouring: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=47370

It's cute this way too though. 🙂

I cocked it up big time lol. I didnlt layer it properly i got all muddled up and did it all backwards stupid eh?

This is my first attempt at this I will try again soon and ill start on a new drawing thanks for ur support. btw how is the game comming along 😛.

Hi That thank you very much 😀

Attachments

• img001 copy.jpg
    img001 copy.jpg
    629.6 KB · Views: 93
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back