• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

carmen electra on howard stern

I had forgotten how much I thought how much she appeared to actully LOVE being tickled!!
Great feet too!

TTD

The problem I have with this clip...

You know the problem I have with any Howard clip is that Robin is always laughing loudly so you can't hear the actual ticklee.
I guess it is simpithetic laughter kicking in.
I don't mind her laughing but she just laughs so loud that you barley year Carmen laugh 🙁
Hey I shouldn't complain...Carmen is tickled and I'm complaining...

Re: The problem I have with this clip...

tcrewme said:
You know the problem I have with any Howard clip is that Robin is always laughing loudly so you can't hear the actual ticklee.
I guess it is simpithetic laughter kicking in.
I don't mind her laughing but she just laughs so loud that you barley year Carmen laugh 🙁
Hey I shouldn't complain...Carmen is tickled and I'm complaining...

You know, that just makes me think of how Robin is always laughing at the ticklees getting it on Howard....it's time ROBIN got the tickle treatement.
Just for the HELL of it.:devil:

TTD

I totally agree with TTD, Robin is way too loud and maybe she should be punished because of it, hehe.

I agree. Robin talking and laughing over the top almost ruins the clip, particularly as Carmen was really laughing.
But still...it's Carmen Electra. And what feet!
And yes, these seem to just be rehosted from www.swtickle.com
Wow, 100 posts

but robin isn't ticklish, at least not on her feet. they tried that when Ana was on. there ws no reaction. maybe they should try again hehe.

tommytickler said:
but robin isn't ticklish, at least not on her feet. they tried that when Ana was on. there ws no reaction. maybe they should try again hehe.

I did not see the whole show that ANA appeared on so I did not know that about her feet at least.
Perhaps it should be the "bed" that Robin should be tied down on and they should go for the ribs sides and pits etc. .
Bottom line here is that Robin deserves a good long tickling!:devil: 😀

TTD

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back