• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmen, In Nylons, Stretched Out and Tickled!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Tiny little half-Puerto Rican Carmen is back, and she didn't know she was in for something different!

I told her this time to wear nylons, but once she got here, she got put in the blindfold, stretched out and cuffed to the top of the bed with her feet sticking out of the stocks -- and you know what that means! It's Party Time!

She's the first to get to experience the newest toys in the toybag -- I found a cheap three-headed electric shaver at the drug store. Well, if you take the heads out, you've got three little rotating posts! Do they tickle? You can ask Carmen! :evil:

Also in that kit was another little trimmer that has a rotating head -- as she's thrashing around while I apply it to the middle of her foot, she shrieks, "That's SO ANNOYING!" through her laughter!

Carmen has never yet safeworded through all the tickling she's endured, which is why her clips tend to be longer -- she'll just laugh and thrash and thrash and laugh and even bite her lip to keep from laughing! And now she's back and in nylons (which don't get torn -- it's all tickling through them, all the time!)!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• carmensandals.jpg
    carmensandals.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 242
  • Carmen7a.JPEG
    Carmen7a.JPEG
    171.3 KB · Views: 226
  • Carmen7c.JPEG
    Carmen7c.JPEG
    150.9 KB · Views: 293
  • Carmen7free.wmv
    Carmen7free.wmv
    1.6 MB · Views: 615
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back