• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmen's Hairbrush Tickle Torture on her feet!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
You have to wonder (and love) a girl like Carmen who not only willingly puts up with the kind of tickle torture I do to her feet, but keeps coming back for more!

More than almosy anyone else, I can torture her for as long as I want, sending her into lip-biting, giggling, squealing insanity, and she still says, "Okay!" cheerily if I ask her if she wants to get back in the stocks and have me tickle her feet again!

This clip is from the first time I've oiled up her feet good and raked the vibrating and steel-tined hairbrushes over them (plus it's worse when I press the vibrating one up against the other one while they're on her feet-- she gets twice the buzzy sensations!). Her hands are shackled behind her and it's fun to watch them flail around -- it gives you an idea of what's going through her mind -- besides her saying, "noooooooo!"

Come check out the latest in Carmen's tickle saga at Stuck In The Stocks! :laughing:

knismo

Attachments

• Carmen6ttfree.wmv
    Carmen6ttfree.wmv
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,522
  • carmenshackled.jpg
    carmenshackled.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 667
  • carmenseated.jpg
    carmenseated.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 741
  • Carmen6c.JPEG
    Carmen6c.JPEG
    141.4 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back