• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carol Alt in nylons on The Apprentice?

Joe_TKL

I know this is a HUGE stretch, but last night, during the Apprentice, there was a quick shot of Carol Alt's feet in nylons.

Basically, all of the ladies and Steven Baldwin were sitting around the apartment. I saw a pair of discarded heels next to Baldwin's chair. For a second, I thought they were Omorosa's. But, in the next shot, you can see Carol Alt standing there in her gray nylon feet. It was a quick shot (3 seconds) but could be a good cap.

Ok, there was an even better shot last night. All are sitting around the apartment, and Alt has her legs pulled up to the side in a chair. Her black nyloned feet and toes are highly visible for about 2 seconds. Excellent shot!

Third in a row, and this was the best yet!

Last night, again, all in apt w/in the first 5 minutes of the show. Carol is on the couch with her legs pulled up, wearing sheer black nlyons! Awesome double shot of her feet. First one was about 3 seconds, and the next was about 4 or 5 seconds! Amazing. Is no one capping this?

Third in a row, and this was the best yet!

Last night, again, all in apt w/in the first 5 minutes of the show. Carol is on the couch with her legs pulled up, wearing sheer black nlyons! Awesome double shot of her feet. First one was about 3 seconds, and the next was about 4 or 5 seconds! Amazing. Is no one capping this?

cheers mate! 😉

apprentice.jpg

Ok, there was an even better shot last night. All are sitting around the apartment, and Alt has her legs pulled up to the side in a chair. Her black nyloned feet and toes are highly visible for about 2 seconds. Excellent shot!

😉

apprentice2.jpg

Man, this show is a 100% hit when Alt is on it!

AGAIN, last night, a quick scene towards the end of Alt on the couch, shoeless, wearing dark hose. Not as good a shot, but last night she was actually touching and rubbing her feet.

Carol Alt is my new favorite celeb! She is gold!

Not great shots last night, but there were MANY shots (all a second or so each). First at the start of the show, she was shown in black hosed feet a couple of times here and there.

THEN, towards the end of the show, she was wearing tan/light colored pantyhose, and there were a number of shots of her walking around the apartment, sitting on the couch, toes clutched onto the edge of the coffee table, and so forth. Again, all were about 1 second shots (there was even one in the middle of the episode as well, now that I think of it), but man, this is getting good! I may have to get this season on DVD if it comes out!

And the best part about the episode...Omarosa got fired! :laughing:

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back