• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Case Closed/Detective Conan - Rachel and Amy

Finally! A Case Closed Picture. this pic is really true to the characters. The only thing I can really complain about are the characters' nose. You could have put a shadow there without the line outlining it in the top picture. Makes it more like Anime; or Manga in this sense.

well, i used reference material, and i thought i was pretty true to their noses 😕

You're on a role dude! Keep kickin' ass!

I like how the older lee is angry in the bottom pic. That's realistic.

Shoot! It's been so long since I've seen that Anime. Nice one!

that's cute! i like it a lot! keep up the great work

It's a very cute picture and very well done. I do have to admit though that their noses look kinda like carrots. 🙂

I do have to admit though that their noses look kinda like carrots. 🙂
Isn't that how their noses looked on the show?

Anyways, well done, ESS. I also enjoyed the story this picture is based off of. ^^

Isn't that how their noses looked on the show?

Anyways, well done, ESS. I also enjoyed the story this picture is based off of. ^^

it is how they look in the show. the artist usually only draws the underside of the nose. now, use your imagination here: the underside of the nose in combination of the curve of the farthest eye creates the illusion of the nose's shape

example:
t174_001.jpg

this is the main character, Conan. look at his nose: only the underside. notice how part of his glasses disappear at the nose. it creates the illusion of a nose

the only thing i'm not too happy with my pic is the feet. i think Rachel's came out a little too small, and they don't seem to resemble the show at all >_<

lol thanks, for linking my story here to MC lol your posting it everywhere hehe, ah thou i do love this picture i never get bored watching it!

Great drawing :super_hap , I've wanted for years to see a Detective Conan pic like that, so props to you for that and also for using the good ol' feather on it.

Great drawing :super_hap , I've wanted for years to see a Detective Conan pic like that, so props to you for that and also for using the good ol' feather on it.

lol i always use the feather 😉

this pixture is really amazing and the story as well. I really love that serie! But where can I find that story now :S

"Rachel and Amy"??

I didn't think that U.S. STILL used to translated anime's charachter's name...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back