• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cast of Buffy feet pics, never before seen.

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
found these while surfing the web.

1. Emma Caulfield (Anya) great shot of her feet.

2. Alyson Hannigan (Willow) and Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy) having some summer fun.

3. Eliza Dushku ( Faith)

Attachments

• emma-caulfield-brunette-photoshoots-03.jpg
    emma-caulfield-brunette-photoshoots-03.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 804
  • cast475.jpg
    cast475.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 893
  • eliza_dushku_green_3.jpg
    eliza_dushku_green_3.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 657
ya know this marks the first time i've actually got off my bum and gone out to find new stuff, usually i'm all lazy and i post stuff from other posts or foot sites.

this stuff is from a Buffy fan site, and there are a whole lot of Buffy fan sites, lemme tell ya.

I've had that one of Alyson and Sarah for quite a long time now, but I've never seen the other two before. Great finds, Big Norm! :happy:

your very welcome. i've seen a couple of good foot pics of Michelle Trachtenburg around, but they're before she turned 18, so i guess that's a no no.

i'll see if i can find anymore pics, i've got 30 stuffed folders in my computer of feet pics, hehe.

Yeah, I also have a lot of pics of Michelle Trachtenberg's feet; it's just a pity so many of them were from before she turned 18 y/o. 🙁 Damn...then again, nothing to stop me posting them , I just can't post them to TT....

you gonna post them on TMF? i'd love to see them.

Thanks for posting the pics Bignorm, they are nice ones indeed. All three girls are pretty and they have nice looking feet. I hope all three of them have very ticklish feet too.

cool, how do i see them? do i need a password or what?

trachtenbergm.tripod.com is your link. I may have to be a bit more picky about which images to upload, as 20Mb is easy to fill with HQ images. 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back