• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cast tickling

dadmedic1

I mentioned in a previous story that I was an EMS supervisor at an amusement park. One of the lifeguard supervisors and I developed over the 3 years we worked together a surrogate father/daughter relationship. It was appropriate and comfortable. "Mandy" was 21 years old, 5'9", blond and had a spectacular figure. She actually had breast reduction surgery during the off season. It did not change the appearance of her figure one noticeable bit. I constantly saw her feet because as a lifeguard she was either in sandals or barefoot. Her feet were shapely, 9 1/2, with straight symmetrical toes and a moderate arches. Her feet were perfectly proportional with her build. She needed feet that size because especially before her reduction surgery she would have been perpetually tipping over. Enough said.

Late in the season Mandy jumped into one of the polls to assist a child that was struggling. Unfortunately she landed incorrectly and broke her leg just above the ankle. It was not serious and did not require surgery. Her cast started 4-5 inches below the knee and stopped just past the balls of the toes. After being off work for 2 weeks Mandy and some of her college friends came to the park to "hang out". In the evening they congregated at the First Aid station and we eventually migrated outside to a back area away from any guests. it was a slow night and some of the EMS staff came outside as well. Mandy was tired of using her crutches and sat in one of the wheelchairs we had for transporting people. She elevated the leg rest so her foot was about even with her waist. Being in a wheelchair, in a cast with your foot elevated is to say the least compromising. I took my pen (point retracted) and stroked the underside of her exposed toes. She quietly giggled and wiggled her toes. I was told I was "so silly". Without much of a reaction I turned to one of the EMT's who was a good friend ("Big Jim") and said" guess she's not as ticklish as I thought." Without hesitation Big Jim says" You're just not doing it right!" He took his pen and stroked the underside of her toes more enthusiastically. Mandy laughed loud and hard and was almost frightened by how vulnerable she was. Big Jim and I spent the next few minutes alternately tickling our immobilized friend. We would tickle in between her toes and across as much of the balls of her toes as we could. We then discovered that without much effort we could reach our pens inside the cast and reach her arch. When we did it produced the most amazing shrieks and laughter. There were of course shouts from Mandy of; "STOP", "DON'T" and "GET THAT OUT OF THERE." (the pens). She once tried to roll the wheelchair away from us but one of her college friends wouldn't let her. We didn't continue too long and stopped before it was no longer amusing. Both Big Jim and I got hugs afterward and the proverbial "Oh you guys." I never had another opportunity like that again but I will remember it fondly.

I hope you found the sorry worthwhile.

I found myself being the target of some pretty ruthless foot tickling myself years back when i had surgury on my knee and was laid up in a hospital beg with my leg in a splint down to my ankle and then hanging in traction!I spent the time (little over a week) having my foot tickled by anyone and everyone who came to see me. Hell the nurses tickled the crap out of me once the pain of the surgury wore off and they discovered how ticklish i am. My then gf came up one day with a gf of hers.They both spent time tickling my foot and then when it was time to go my gf wrote on the bottom of my foot i was ticklish...i though she was joking..till a nurse came to do her check up thing saw the note..tickled me and then had to scrub the ink off..I WAS HYSTERICAL!..So yea...i know that feeling all too well

the hollywood brother likes the story. please post more with mandy

Love this entire idea! Both of these posts (Dad's and Gilmour's) are terrific.

wanna really foot tickle a foot in a cast...slide the back of a pen slowly down the space between the foot sole and the cast....i nearly cried when it was done to me it tickled so much

My bride of 30 years has always loved to have her feet tickled. She is not traditionally ticklish in that it does not make her laugh or jerk reflexively. It is for her a very pleasant tactile experience that would usually end involving her whole body. Many many times tickling ended up being part of our foreplay.

Quite a few years back she ended up with her leg in a cast due to fractured leg. She needed surgery to adequately stabilize the injury. She was hospitalized for almost week. Our children were 3 and 1 year old at the time. I took over the majority of the chores and received help from both her family and mine while she healed. She was able to get around well with crutches. It was July and we did not have air conditioning in our house at the time. Having a cast on during the hot summer can be miserable. She especially had difficulty trying to sleep at night.

With small children and the fact that she was alternately miserable and in pain when she first came home from the hospital it had been almost a month since we had enjoyed each other sexually. I could not have pushed the issue without being a selfish lout. One particular night she was restless. Tickling her feet in the past has helped her fall asleep. I asked her if she would like me to do that for her. I truly made the offer without expecting any intimate contact. My beautiful bride was grateful for the offer.

I found a small paint brush and used the handle to tickle her toes. The skin between the toes is normally sensitive anyway because it is usually only touched by the other toe. Her toes were especially sensitive. I lavished attention on each toe and as much of her foot as I could reach inside the cast. I switched to a longer handled brush so I could reach her arch. After a while I moved to the top of her calf and started tickling as much of her leg as I could reach. The combination of the tickling and relieving the itching that the cast caused was having a very positive effect on her. I could hear her quietly moaning with pleasure. I'm not sure how long I spent tickling her under the cast but I could tell she was enjoying the attention. I then had to pay attention to the uninjured foot and deliver a fair share of tickling. After another while I began tickling progressively up her legs. I then switched my position and started tickling her from her face down. As I reached her breasts it was obvious she was quite aroused. Needless to say so was I. The tickling then focused on her intimate spots and we were finally able to truly enjoy each other that evening. For the next four weeks it was my nightly pleasure to help her to sleep by tickling the foot and leg that were confined to the cast. The majority of the time it did not turn into foreplay but we both enjoyed it. Of course we still enjoy the tickling.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back