• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cat-girl Jipsy pics?

Comfort Eagle

Level of Cherry Feather
Anyone have the pictures of Jipsy the cat girl? I forgot the artist, and everytime I search I can't find anything.

Anime 3:16... I remember him recently saying he took her mainstream... that may be why.

Bah... yeah, but there's nothing wrong with pursuing greater economic opportunities, either. Quite sure all of our resident artists would agree.

Since he is making her into a mainstream production, he doesn't want anything tickle-related of her to remain online. Therefore in most of the places where his pictures were hosted, they have been pulled at his request.

Also Anime 3:16 is a good friend of mine.

I too am a huge fan of the jipsy comics, and I'm sure even without tickling they will still be good. In all honesty I wish he would have created another character to take mainstream, but I respect his decision. Anyways I had talked to him on DA once in a private note (because I heard he was taking Jipsy mainstream and I didn't want him to think I was confronting him infront of everyone.) He did say his comics won't be aimed at tickling. He did say if there is tickling in the comics it will be purely for the moment.

Last edited:
Since he is making her into a mainstream production, he doesn't want anything tickle-related of her to remain online. Therefore in most of the places where his pictures were hosted, they have been pulled at his request.

Also Anime 3:16 is a good friend of mine.

For some reason, I remember you as the one who drew Jipsy...

I didn't draw Jipsy, but I did host the tickling pics of her for a while.

I hear (or read :tounge: ) that anime 3:16 will make (or he make already) another character aimed in tickling and such and she the (new character) is a kitty too.

If it is so, I give thanks to anime 3:16 anyway for his great job. :]

Last edited:
Aye. The loss of Jipsy is a terrible loss. 🙁

But, for the pursuit of Anime3:16's dreams, it's something we can all sacrifice. 😀

EDIT: And yes, he was. Had a thread somewhere in his Artist forum. >.>

Bah... yeah, but there's nothing wrong with pursuing greater economic opportunities, either. Quite sure all of our resident artists would agree.

Correct. There are characters I have created that I sometimes won't even share with any of you because I would never want them associated with a tickling gimmick, narrative, or used as a tool or prop (in this case a tickling prop) and thus cheapened and restricted somewhat in how they can evolve. Tickling stories and plots are very shallow (and often times so are the characters themselves), and they oftentimes never make the character all they could be, which is why artists do occasionally take their characters to different places or recreate them so that they might have a new lease on life. My characters mean alot to me, and I'm sure 316 feels the same way, which is most likely the sole reason Jipsy is no longer available to the fetish community. Same thing with Tomato Dragon's Stipplewitz character. We make these characters, and whether we introduce them to you or not, they are creations we hold dear, and creations we would never want to jeopardize in any manner, both now and in the future.

It isn't even necessarily so much about wanting to make money off of these characters or going professional with them. That would be just one reason. There are any number of reasons that would make up a decision to pull a character, and you're all smart enough to guess what at least a couple of them are. One thing that is certain, however, is that even characters made as tickle toys can become more than they were intended to be and become more special to the creator as time passes. In any case, we feel a need to protect our creations because in our fantasies and minds they are real, and creatively speaking, as artists, they are just as special to us as a real person would be, but they cannot represent or defend themselves. Therefore, we have to make the decisions for them and we act in their best interests.

I consider all my characters a part or facet of me, so I would hope others can appriciate and respect what artists like 316 and myself are doing...whether the reason is simple, personal, complex, or a little bit of everything.

Last edited:
ah f... i never got to read more than the first comic...damnit

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back