• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cat vs my aunt

reddragoon87

This is a true story that happened to me a few years ago.

My family and I lived in the country and every now and then my aunt would come out to visit us and just catch up on things. Well one day she came over without calling and it ended up just being me at the house. Now she is a pretty nice looking women about 5'9 skinny brown hair blue eyes. When she came I asked her to come in but she said that she would rather stay out side because it felt nice out. So we ended up sitting in the back of an old pick-up truck that we never used. She asked me how I was doing what I had planned for my life ( since I was 16 at the time) so I told her I wanted to be a pediatrist. She looked at me and said " Really!" Then I got an idea! I told her to go ahead and take her shoes off and I would go in the house to get "something" she said ok and I quickly ran up the stairs into the house. I ran to the fridge and got the milk and poured it into a cup and then I hurried back outside. As I ran down the steps I picked up on of our cats that we kept outside. I hopped back into the bed of the truck and saw my aunts feet. They were a perfect size 7 and the toe nails were painted red. I told her that I read on the internet that rubbing milk on your skin will increase you calicuim intake. I dipped my fingers in the milk and started to rubb it on her feet and her feet jerked away. I said " Did it tickle?" and she said no it was cold. So I had her put her feet on my left leg and I put my right leg over her ankles so she couldn't jerk. As I was rubbing in the milk I looked at her and said " So you aren't ticklish on your feet?" She shook her head and said no not really. Then I smiled and said let me test that. I then pick up my cat which had been laying in my lap and placed it in front of her feet. It quickly started licking her toes and she smiled and giggled. I thought you said your feet didn't tickle I said with a smile. I kept rubbing in the milk and she continued giggling until the cat got to the arch of her foot then she started to go crazy with laughter so I continued putting the milk on her feet until I ran out about 20 minutes later. By the time the cat got done my aunt was a mess. She looked at me and said that was fun!!! When the she left she said I think yu will be a great pediatrist!

Well thats my story has anyone here been tickled by animals or watched someone you know get tickled by animals?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back