• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catalina Kane! *FTKL & BZ Tickler Return! **New Illustrated Novella 6/07/10

MTJpub

Verified
CATALINA KANE
AND THE
TOURNAMENT OF THE TIGER

Written By Munchausen
Art By FTKL & BZ Tickler

*Illustrated Novella
*30,000 + Words
*15 Pages of Illustrations
*Pin-ups and Comic Sequences

Catalina Kane and the Tournament of the Tiger is an ambitious new project from MTJ Publishing.

Envisioned as a blending of the evocative, vivid possibilities of graphic storytelling with the depth, story, and character development possible through prose fiction,

Catalina Kane is a lavishly illustrated tickling novella that blends pin-ups and comic sequences -- 15 pages worth, by master artists FTKL (Vellicatrices: Unlimited) and BZ Tickler (Pulp Tickles) -- with over 30,000 words of vividly descriptive prose by veteran writer Munchausen (The Book of Barefoot Beauties)

**A 30,000 + word Novella
**15 Pages of Illustrations
**Pin-ups & Comic Sequences
**Art By FTKL & BZ Tickler
**Written by Munchausen
**f/f tickling
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/CatalinaKane.html

(Now Accepting PayPal)

Also Check out....
FTKL's Tickling Fantasies
(Tickling Clips)

Authors note:

Hi everyone,

As the author of Catalina Kane and the Tournament of the Tiger, I just wanted to say a few words about what this project is all about. Tickling comics are wonderful things - we've seen such incredible offerings from MTJ and others over the years, showcasing wonderful art and creative and interesting writing. I've always been frustrated, though, by the necessary limitations of the genre. In order to avoid being cost-prohibitive, tickling comics have to be short and sweet, and packed with tickling on virtually every page. That's awesome, of course -- hard to fault too much tickling -- but it doesn't leave a lot of room for story and character development. The best creators, like Colin, FTKL himself, JR, etc., manage to put together fine stories in spite of these limitations, of course, but I wanted to try to do something more.

Catalina Kane is an experimental combination of a traditional e-novella with everything great about tickling comics: the colorfully rendered characters who come to life as rendered by an expert artist, the action, the visual storytelling with style and flair. At the same time, it's (I hope) a compelling, character-driven adventure story, a tongue-in-cheek romp, and an homage to great martial arts films like Enter the Dragon. I think it works.

FTKL and BZ Tickler have surpassed even my lofty expectations, so it's worth picking up for the art alone. I hope you dig the characters and story, as well. If you do, keep an eye on the Stories section of the TMF, as well as on my archive, in the weeks to come, as I have some short story "webisodes" planned to explore these characters and their world further, and, if the interest is there, to bridge the gap to an eventual sequel.

Thanks for reading!
Munchausen

I'm as happy as a clam on Vicodin to see new FTKL stuff being produced! XD
But I do wonder whatever happened to his "Steel Roses" comic? I'm sure I screwed the title up somehow, but it was supposed to be the one with the WWII women fighting some pseudo-Nazi tickle terrorist?
Not that this kung-fu bustle doesn't look equally promising in terms of content. ^__^

Having drawn/interpreted 2 of Munchausen's elaborate works, I know what to expect already given the prologue. It is the sizzling conflict that calls for more reading because of the humorous yet clever style of narration. You'll know if you are reading his stuff! Curiosity will start hounding you in the first page! And I like the ridiculous but logical flow of plot.

As far as I remember I enjoyed (a lot) drawing Munchausen's character-driven Ticklish Turnabout 1, with "Freckles" as the hero... He is a TK author who won’t disappoint you with written visual imagery to please your creative reading, and he has done well with tickling stories.

Now on to this...very interesting pool of athletic characters each with with generous unique traits and they are put into action for you.

-o0o-

What more can you ask for if it is FTKL? Speaks volumes of the legendary style. I was amazed by the stunts he has done for this publication. Hands down.

Indeed this is yet again a great combo treat.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back