• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Catgirl gets it. (Here's me jumping on that bandwagon. :p)

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
But I like how this one turned out. I think her name's gonna be Mao Yumi. For those of you who've seen it, you probably know how this one was inspired. 😛

Hope you guys enjoy it. n_n

Attachments

• MaoYumi.jpg
    MaoYumi.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 3,008
Even though you already know how I feel about that particular bandwagon, still "ace". Quite different from your previous art style, yet still familiar. Not that that's a bad thing.

*is mesmerized by the socks*

Absolutely cute!
The lifting leg movement wins extra points
Hope to catch more soon
Best Wishes
Darth Godflesh

A nice new character, destined for favorite status! The stripey knee-socks are quite cute and the moody, high-angle lamp light is an effectively ambitious approach! The fuzzy full moon and deepening sky supply a moody atmosphere eloquent of early evening! Good stuff, Sammi! Hope to see more Mao Yumi portraits in a variety of situations!

Hawt stuff! 😛

Seriously, this style is definitely a tad different from styles yu've used in previous drawings but still awesome nonetheless. Awesome pic, Sammi. I love it. <3

Sweet! Awesome Sammi. I don't think I can say more than's already been said, but I too like the cute leg lifting to try to 'protect' the tummy. I know that move well myself...😱

~K

bandwagon shmandwagon...it's a good pic.

This will be a fun character to watch for in the furture!

I'm glad you guys like what ya see. n_n As for the new style, I got a couple of new books on manga technique, and I'm slowly learning new things from them. And, of course, picking up new colouring methods with Photoshop. I think it's paying off, too.

Stripe socks? What is this that obscure cartoon who's name I can't think of?

Nice pic Sammi. I like what you did with the pose of the girl. What is the cartoon it's inspired from anyway?

It's not inspired by a cartoon actually. There was a photo taken once that inspired this one. n_n;; It wasn't tickling, but it had potential for it.

Great pic Sammi! I l really like your use of light and shadow - shows great attention to detail! Great pic dude! 🙂

Great job Sammi!!! You are making huge strides with every new drawing. I love the socks, and the ambiance 😱

Looking forward to more XD

Bandito

cute pic! Love the candy cane socks! Any chance we could see a follow up pic of her feet tickled in them?

What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back