• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cathouse on HBO

Camel26

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I don't know if anyone is familiar with this show, and, regretfully, I do not have a link...BUT:

Season two started recently...and my ler and I watched it together this evening...and the ladies, the new ones mostly, had a Tickle Party! The background music took something away from it, but it was still FANTASTIC to see a woman, bound spread eagle to a bed with these awesome restraints that velcro directly onto the bed itself...and then multiple women acting as lers...wow...it was a personal fantasy being acted out at the Bunny Ranch...

Has anyone else seen this show/episode? If you haven't, and you have On Demand, it's under HBO in the Late Night section...

And, on a personal note, my ler was so excited by the display on the tube, that she took it out on me afterwards via an all out tickle assault!!! Damn I love that woman...

Watch the show, folks...it's worth your while...

the hollywood brother caught it last week and agrees how awesome it was

That sounds awesome, Camel26! I don't have HBO, but I will try to find some way to get a look at that. Thanks for the tip! 😛aw:

It was FABULOUS!!! The lady leading the tickle party talked about how she had a client who wanted her to tickle his feet while he tickled hers...and how turned on she got...and when she allows all the new "bunnies" to tickle her, she definitely has an orgasm from being tickled...

I was SO jealous...if I could have had my ler there joining the bunnies...wow...THAT would be incredible...

I've seen the show, but regretably not that episode. i did see an interesting foot fetish episode opnce, though. Also, during the fly-throughs between womens confessionals, sometimnees there'll be a man tickling one of the women on the bed (no restraints though, to may knowledge 🙁)
If there's any way fro someone to broadcast that segment, please be generous.

the hollywood brother today used the power of hollywood brother hbo on dmeand to review the whole tickling segment and the hollywood brother liked it but thinks it should of been longer. also the girl that got tickled to orgasm with the hands tied across like that needed more tickle torture hollywood brother style

Agreed...it should have been longer...without music, so you could hear the laughter better...

And I want those sports sheets SO BADLY!!! My birthday is in a month...*hint hint* 😀 😀 😀

the hollywood brother has read your hint but thinks that maybe your ler should read the hint as well

I don't know if anyone is familiar with this show, and, regretfully, I do not have a link...BUT:

Season two started recently...and my ler and I watched it together this evening...and the ladies, the new ones mostly, had a Tickle Party! The background music took something away from it, but it was still FANTASTIC to see a woman, bound spread eagle to a bed with these awesome restraints that velcro directly onto the bed itself...and then multiple women acting as lers...wow...it was a personal fantasy being acted out at the Bunny Ranch...

Has anyone else seen this show/episode? If you haven't, and you have On Demand, it's under HBO in the Late Night section...

And, on a personal note, my ler was so excited by the display on the tube, that she took it out on me afterwards via an all out tickle assault!!! Damn I love that woman...

Watch the show, folks...it's worth your while...
Worth a look but they ruined it :angry: with the silly cartoonish music that not only almost drowned out the laughter but seemed designed to make sexual tickling look like some childish pastime that didn't compare to "adult" foreplay. 🙄

Worse, they decided to ballgag the hottest babe in the house, just like you'd expect from lameass dabblers who don't appreciate real sexual tickling. I don't know how Alexis Fire got to be the resident "sex expert" but she doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to what real tickling fans want.

All in all, this is what I've come to expect from HBO's Cathouse documercials. :tired:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back