• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cathy's Corner

Chattycathy9

T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

Ticklish
Rascal
Out to stir
Up
Boatloads of
Laughs and
Excitement

They call me trouble!
Sorry, make that Trouble, with a capital T!
Sometimes known as brat, a rebel rouser or an instigator… my name is still Cathy and I’m known for rousing up trouble with the guys when I visit the chat room.

Now. I’ve not posted many personal stories, but anyone who has had the pleasure (and I hope it’s been a pleasure) of interacting with me, knows my weakness in being tickled is just above knees up to about mid thigh. I’m a runner so my legs are pretty well developed, but the slightest grip on that area will bring me down like immediately if not sooner!

I hadn’t realized how ticklish that area was until a guy I was dating (I’ll call Sam) caught me completely off guard. We were taking a road trip; a nice leisurely drive up to the mountains when he innocently reached over and gave my thigh a playful squeeze.

If there was ever a time that I literally flipped, I tell you right then and there, I f***’in FLIPPED! (go ahead, laugh!)

Part of it was that he’d startled me, but most of it was the unfathomable tickle that tore through my entire body. He may as well tickled every square inch of me at once, that’s how powerful it was! And anyone who is super ticklish knows what I’m talking about.

It’s insane!

In a matter of a split second, my posture had gone from sitting comfortably in the seat to catapulting myself halfway under the dash! I had no time to even squeak, I just grabbed his hand. I was desperate!

My reaction I guess startled him too because for a second he simply looked at me funny.

“Did I tickle, or hurt you?” half chuckling himself.
“I… just didn’t expect that.” Trying to soften my reaction and right myself.
“I see. So it wasn’t that you’re ticklish, (playing, as though he was going to squeeze my leg again, but not actually doing it) you just freaked out because I touched you? Is that it?”
Kicking my leg out straight and grabbing his hand, I couldn’t help but laugh this time. Remembering the initial innocent squeeze, I couldn’t bare to have him do it for real!
“I think someone’s ticklish! (This time he managing to free his hand from mine, and with inexorable accuracy planted his hand about two inches above my knee.) Swiftly, he made his way up and down my thigh. His squeeze tickled so much, all I could do was scream for mercy! Kicking, stomping, writhing. I’d lost my composure and was a laughing rioting mess! And there was no where to go, as much as I fought, the seatbelt held me so all I could do was endure his playful torture!

My sides and stomach I giggled, but nothing was as delightful for him as my knees. He returned to them and tickled me insanely for a few more seconds. Finally a truce was called before I broke a window!

He’s only done that a time or two since, and each time my reaction’s been the same.

I go CRAZY!

Hope you enjoyed this. Let me know if you’re interested in learning more about me.

Tickles for now!

Nice!

Nice story Cathy, and I'm sure it's all true!
I have been away from the forum recently. Nice to see you "branching out".

Have you read any of my stories?

You've told us pretty much what happened (I think...)
What I would like to see is what your fantasies might be. In a story, of course.
Hope to hear from you.

What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back