• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cathy's visit FFF/m part 4

genset101

TMF Poster
I was very happy after my tickle fight with Cathy. It turned out great for me as I had always fantasized having sex with her.
She was going to leave the next day and I had a feeling the three of them would gang up on me for a final session. I couldn't wait.
That night I was coming out of the shower and Mary, Stella and Cathy were waiting for me downstairs to go to dinner. . Or so I thought. Mary came in to the bathroom and we chatted about the afternoons events. ,Mary had had her fantasy sex with an old friend and now I had mine. We were even. Mary wanted information on "how good it was". I told her I preferred to not discuss it. I tried to walk past her to the bedroom but she hit me on the bottom with a hard but teasing slap. She moved to the other side and doubled up this time, smacking me twice. She told Me to prepare for punishment. I immediately became hard and was thinking about pouncing on her but Mary pushed me to the bed on my stomach. She skillfully produced tape and quickly secured my hands behind me. I guess it was the nurse in her that enabled her to be so skillful. She dove on top of me , carefully ticklig my underarms ribs, and waist. She sat with her butt on mine and worked me over for a few minutes. She then giggled and blindfolded me with a scarf.
I heard Stella and Cathy come into the bedroom. My hands were freed and I was immediately rolled over to my back. I tried to struggle but I knew it would be useless. They were all expert ticklers and the three worked me everywhere from head to toe. After 10 minutes I was pretty tired. Someone then grabbed my hands arms and tied them to the top of the headboard. It was with a comfortable cotton rope. They knew how to secure someone well.. The other two spread my legs amd tied them to the corners of the bed. I didn't have to wait for the tickling to resume. A long feather tickled my erect cock and Mary giggled that 'we know this is the best spot"
"tickle, tickle, tickle" someone said softly. I wanted so badly to enter someone. Then, a second feather began a tantalizing assult on my nipples. It was maddening. I knew the third member of this trio would start on my feet. A few seconds later I felt long hard nails drawing circles on my soles.I suspected this was Stella. After a few minutes of that I thought I would faint. Someone began nibbling on my toes. The feeling was unbelievable. The feathers moved to my hips and knees. These three women knew all the best spots.
Another 15 minutes followed with stroking and tickling of my cock and balls. They would give a gentle Squeeze to keep me from coming. I begged to be able to orgasm. I heard Stella say, 'we are not sadists. ok. but I have never spanked you and now is the time" I know you like it. Believe me, I am going to take it to you good. Won't it be particularly humuliating to go over your mother in laws knee?" The answer to that was a resounding yes but I was so excited I could not wait. The blindfolds and rope were removed. They were all in jean shorts and bikini tops. Stella informed me if I ran and they caught me "my cock would be tickled all night without release"

I wanted to run and be caught by them and tickled unmercifully. But the thought of going over Stella's knee was terribly exciting. She had spanked Mary, Cathy, my sister in law Andrea and a cousin who acted up at holiday time a couple of years ago. She had been paddled in front of a lot of people and admitted to me she had had a powerfful orgasm . For some reason I summoned the energy to bolt and ran into the other bedroom. They came after me and cornered me against the wall. The three pushed me to the bed and Stella sat across my ankles as Mary pinned me by putting her boobs in my face. Cathy sat down on my erect cock, teasing me by allowing me entry and then stopping. Stella rubbed baby lotion on my soles. She then showed me a feather and moved it slowly to my feet. I was shocked that she used the hard side of it to tickle me. With the lotion on, the sensations were unbelievable. Stella said she had always dreamed of tickling me into complete submission. She has gotten out of her clothes and I admired her body. She was a workout enthusiasist and it showed. I was pleading for mercy. "Stella, stop, I will do anything, I panted" Stella laughed and asked if I was ready for the paddle. Mary and Cathy tickled my underarms and cock skillfully. I agreed to be spanked. Stella said she 'was really going to enjoy this ". The three stoppped tickling and glances wrere exchanged. Stella grabbed me as gently as she could by my erection, and urged me off the bed. She marched me to the comfy rocker across the room and sat down. I was then told to lay across her lap. The excitement and humuliation were intoxicating. I laid across her knee. She postitioned my ass the way she wanted and giggled. She wispered in my ear that 'she had spanked and tickled many men, but she really enjoyed doing it to her son-inlaw. From now on, we know who will call all the shots" She guided me into her and I almost climaxed immediately. She pinched my nipples gently and I felt myself ready to explode. Stella then tickled my butt and the backs of my legs with those nails. The first wack from the paddle landed. It was a skilled shot, not really hurting because the paddle was thick with rubber padding. It was my favorite ping pong paddle, but I knew better than to complain.
Stella increased the frequency landing about 10 in a row. My bottom rose to meet each shot. It was hurting slightly. She then tickled my sides and ran the feather between my cheeks. The excitement and humiliation were too much. Stella began spanking me with her hand. As she hit my bottom for the 5th time I erupted inside her. I thought my head was going to come off. She giggled that she enjoyed that very much and I could look forward to it again. . Mary and Cathy said they couldn't wait for it to be their turns, when Cathy visited again. I wobbled into the shower and didn't know if I could take a another visit from Cathy. As I got clean and cleared my head, I realized I could not wait.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back