• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cathy's Visit (Part 3) F/M Sexual

genset101

TMF Poster
I was wondering afer Cathy's two visits if she would want to come visit our house again. She had been tickled and spanked to orgasm by my mother in law Stella and my wife Mary. I thoroughly enjoyed both circumctances.
Several months later Cathy did come for a third visit. She and my wife and mother in law were sitting around sipping wine and talking jobs, men, politics etc. They were all a bit typsy. I joined the conversation and then we all agreed to go to the basement to watch DVD's. After a few miniutes of that my wife and mother-in law found a silly excuse to leave the basement and the house. They said they would return later. Stella winked and said someone would be "tickled" that they left. I got hard immediately at the thought of tickling and having my way with Cathy. After all, My wife and mother in law had subdued her fairly easlily and defeated her. Cathy had obviously other ideas. As I turned off the DVD player she knocked me to the ground and began a skilled tickling assault on my sides. I am very ticklish and tried to block her hands. . . Her nails were just perfect and she used them skillfully.

She said something to the effect that maybe she couldn't handle Stella or Mary but I would be easy. She knew how ticklish I was and how attracted to her I was. The element of surprise worked well for her. She continued to work my ribs and sides and I was laughing , trying to heave her off. She placed her ass across my legs and I loved the feeling. Cathy then used her full weight to keep me pinned. She was laying on top of me and kept up the assault. She further had the advantage because my hands somehow became partially wedged under the television. I was excited and embarrased. She was a tall girl, but not particularly strong . but she had the leverage and me in a real bad spot. I could not let her out tickle me. Yet, I was weakening.

I tried to think clearly. I was excited as I badly wanted to do it to her. I had to get off my stomach because my strength advantage was neutralized. Cathy seemed to know what i was thinking . She moved to my under arms, a terribly ticklish spot. She removed one hand and I wondered what was happening. Cathy was tying my feet with her belt. If that should happen she then would have access to my feet which would lead to my certain defeat and humiliation. And worse, I might not be able to have sex with her. Cathy was able to slip the belt around around my ankles. She laughed and said she would tickle my feet for hours. She said maybe she would ball me if I begged. I knew she would have to stop tickling me to tie the belt properly. This would require both hands. She would have to work fast and then resume the tickling of my sides and ribs, to exhaust me. I tried to think along with her. When she moved both hands to tying my ankes I knew I had to make a move. I was able to slide out from under the Television set. Cathy had probably anticiapted this and diligently finished securing my ankles. She laughed and dove on top of me using her nails on my sides, slightly pinching my nippes with her hands. She knew from Mary how to excite me.

At least I had my hands free and pushed her off. It required a lot of energy which was leaving me. I had been to the gym earlier in the day. I quickly tried to loosen the belt and pull it off. But Cathy shocked me here. She quickly got behind me and scissored her lovely legs around my neck. Worse, I had not been able to get the belt off. She informed me that she knew she needed to get her legs stronger. She knew that Mary had defeated her by scissoring her waist. She laughed and informed me that Mary told her she could defeat me if she worked out, got strong amd surprised me. That was happening to me right now. I couldn't believe Mary has conspired against me, but it made me more excited. I vowed to tickle Mary into submission. But right now, it was going badly for me. Cathy squeezed her legs and began tickling my sides , my underarms and wherever she found skin. I tried to separate her legs but she was adept at keeping me secured. The element of surprise, luck and planning had Cathy at moment of victory. I couldn't believe this surprisingly strong woman lost wrestling-tickle fights to my wife and mother in law.
The belt was holding my ankles somehow. From my kicking it actually got tighter. Cathy was giggling as she tickled away, telling me she would eventually tickle my feet and spank me to orgasm. I was helpless. I wondered how she would finish the job. I separated her legs finally but I was exhausted. I tried to get up but Cathy surprised me again. She moved like a cat to my feet, making sure they were secured. She pulled my socks off and spider tickled away, telling me this was the end for me. The combination of her nails and soft fingers was too much. After 10 minutes, I was exhausted. Cathy tied the belt tighter and straddled me. She asked if I would admit defeat. I tried to push her off but she skillfully pushed me down to the floor again and blew rasberiries on my stomach. I was excited and ready to have her. She said she would go on to the next step. She began tickling my sides again and for some reason I fought to get to my stomach. She said that was a bad move and , wrapped her legs around me again. She scissored me and I was shocked at the strength of this 125 pound woman, who could not out fight my wife. I was humuliated and excited. Just As Mary did to her, she bought my hands together and squeezed. I fought but she twisted my fingers, telling me I had better submit. She teasingly pulled off my shorts and then underwear. She told me she thought of spanking and tickling me for weeks.She teasingly and slowly tickled my ass with her soft hands, giggling that everything had gone entirely to plan.. I was rock hard. She bought me back to reality with a hard slap to my cheeks. Aother 20 or so followed and fought myself not to ejaculate. Cathy stopped and got to her feet, hands on hips. She smiled down at me and told me I had better be good. She slipped out of her remaining clothes and climbed on top. I fought not to cum quickly but when I watched her gorgeous ass fly up and down, that was it. It was better than I imagined. I always found Cathy the hotest of my wife's friends, and I couldn't believe the events of the day.

Wy wife and mother in law returned and the three of then held me down and tickled me with impunity. But that story will have to wait.

Last edited:
just read the whole series and i want a part 4 lol awesome mini stories man

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back