• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cathy's visit

genset101

TMF Poster
Cathy's visit f/f

I looked forward to the visit of my wife's girlfriend Cathy. She was about 5 foot 7, long legs and the best ass ever. My mother in law was staying with us at the time and she and Cathy did not get along. Stella was telling me she was going to 'tickle the crap out of Cathy" and I knew she could do it. She practiced martial arts and was in great shape. My wife and I had both been tickled by her and I loved it. She was promising me another session whether I liked it or not. . But ,this was Cathy's turn.
The sexy blond arrived on a Friday night and was very flirtatious. Stella was fuming. My wife Mary was not even home yet. I heard some commotion in the basement and I ran down. Stella and Cathy were squaring off. Cathy rushed Stella as they were equal in height and weight. But she did not know of Stella's's fighting ability. Stella simply put Cathy on her hip and flipped her. Cathy got up quickly and dove at Stells's legs. She knocked Stella to the ground and got on top of her. But my mother in law was very athletic. She simply pushed Cathy off her by bringing her legs to her butt and shoving her off. Cathy fell to the ground and Stella pounced.

In a flash she dove on to Cathy and tickled her ribs,and underarms. She sat her sexy ass across Cathys ass. The tickling continued as Cathy went into hysterics. She pleaded with Stella but Stella was determined to achieve complete victory. After about 10 minutes an exhausted Cathy could barely move. She was tickled into submission. Stella told her there would be more. She took her belt off and tied Cathys hands behind her back. She changed position and sat across Cathy's ankles and peeled off Cathys socks. She then raked her long sexy nails (those had been used on me) across Cathy's feet. The younger blonde was screaming and carrying on. Stella told her that she would behave all weekend and do as she was told or the next punishment would be more severe. Cathy agreed. I know before the weekend was over Stella also put Cathy across her knee and spanked that cute bottom. I can't wait for Cathy's next visit.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back