• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catwoman Tickle Comic M/F: A great Deviant art find.

Truly fantastic comic. 🙂 I think I speak for a lot of comic nerds when I say Catwoman is a fantastic ticklee, especially remembering Michelle Pfeiffer (sp?) playing her in 1992 in Batman Returns. The artist is amazing, his other work is incredible, I'd love to see some of his other gals tickled as well! Great find!

You are welcome. 🙂 I commissioned him. Yes, there was some Don turtelli inspiration behind my idea. I hope to expand the story in the future.

Thanks for the heads up Bombers, and very nice commission excaliburwielde. The artist did a great job.

Geez, that is some professional quality work! Absolutely fantastic in nearly every way. I, too, wish she'd stayed masked throughout the comic, and honestly the "stolen emerald" thing is so overplayed that it's just about ruined, but those are small quibbles. Grazie mille for pointing us to this one, Bombers!

Gotta shake your habd and pat your back for such amazing find, fella! These'll fit great on TickleComix!!:lol

Hey, does anyone know where I can find, or does anyone have this comic and the catwoman and batgirl comic?
I can't find them anywhere. = (

found them! Enjoy 😉

Attachments

• CW3.jpg
    CW3.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 159
  • CW4.jpg
    CW4.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 159
  • CW5.jpg
    CW5.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 165
  • CW6.jpg
    CW6.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 152
Batgirl & Catwoman

Attachments

• CW7.jpg
    CW7.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 197
  • CW8.jpg
    CW8.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 185
  • CW9.jpg
    CW9.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 193
  • CW10.jpg
    CW10.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 201
  • CW11.jpg
    CW11.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 204
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back