• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CAUTION: Heavy Metal T-Shirt Snd Apparel Buyers

Supernaught

Hey fellow Metal Freaks! Dont get ripped off like I did by the company who advertises in all the Metal mags called Rockabilia T-Shirts. www.rockabilia.com They took 7 weeks to send me a shirt they said they had in stock, send the wrong size and then charged me a restocking fee!!! 😕 Oh and then after I called them and politely told them they shouldnt charge me the restocking fee they fucking banned me from ordering!!! If you like heavy metal and feel the need to advertise your favorite band with a t-shirt DO NOT ORDER FROM ROCKABILIA AKA INFINITY 1!!! Try www.jsrdirect.com instead. No im not getting a kickback just revenge!!! :angry:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep a look out for those guys >< .

lonelykimiko said:
Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep a look out for those guys >< .

Please do Kimiko. They advertise in all the Metal Mags so dont be fooled. 😎

Snealy buggers aint they 😛 . So you got any other good sites where I can find some new stuff?

Absolutely! www.jsrdirect.com Theyre prices are lower, faster service and they dont advertise shirts they dont have. I dont work for them but buy from them often. Give em a try! I hope they ship to Wales though.

Thanks for the heads up man, i probably would have ordered from them along the line, seeing as my kinda clothing is very hard to get, i have to order most of it online

apart from that the only place which sells Gothic clothing is Camden market.

so thanks 😀

I do not order online
But I will warn others if I get the chance
I always buy at concerts or at metal festivals

I dont go to that many festivals, all the ones i want to go to are in germanny 🙁
the Ragnarok Festival is the ultimate one for me, pure black and folk metal XD

Im going to a metal festival here in NYC with Exodus, Suffocation and 2 other bands.

The main festivals I go to these days are Waldrock, Holland and Graspop, Belgium but indeed Germany has some of the biggest festivals

taragohn said:
The main festivals I go to these days are Waldrock, Holland and Graspop, Belgium but indeed Germany has some of the biggest festivals

Indeed Germany is pretty much known for its festivals. Many great Black Metal bands as well as thrash, death whathaveyou seem to gather for an amazing time. Tell me Tara, have you ever seen Children of Bodom? I missed them here in NYC in December 05 and want desperately to see them. Best club band (which is pretty much where metal is played here in the U.S.) is Over Kill. I saw them in February and they tore down the house!!!

To answer you Supernaught, yes I have seen COB two times now. they are pretty good live and they play really good on stage. The band is also very enthusiastic which I feel is important when playing live

The big metal festival of Germany is Wacken Open Air but is unfortunatly to far away for me as well.

As for the club scene. Here in Holland they are not really called clubs but are more sort of halls and concert rooms. Last thing I saw was last monday small indoor festival called No Mercy with: Cannibal Corpse, Kataklysm, Pro-Pain, 1349, Belphegor and a few others. Best afternoon/evening I spend in days

Wacken! I read so much about it in Metal Maniacs. I wish I was there as I see you do. Holland has great festivals too though. I see that you are more into the newer generation of metal, I am pretty much an 80s guy (Maiden, Priest, Dio) but I do enjoy Lacuna Coil, Children of Bodom (if you can call them new). One new band ive been impressed with is Sworn Enemy. Theyve been turning heads opening for the mighty Slayer. Give em a listen on a music program Tara. I think youll like them.

I am a true metal fan old and new but prefer the more classic bands. Kreator, Hypocrisy, Dimmu Borgir etc. Not really into Priest or Sabbath (although seeing them live was an interesting experience specially Sabbath in original line-up, indeed with Ozzy, Ward, Iommi and Butler
Big Maiden fan myself (signature hint hint) and I think Slayer is one of the best metal bands ever.
Nver heard Sworn Enemy but if they open for Slayer they can't be bad

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back