• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ceiling tickling

stdave1

TMF Poster
I once tickled a girl that was trapped in a ceiling with her half her body hanging down. I managed to give her ribs a tickle for a few seconds but she was kicking so wildly I had to stop. Anybody else had a similar experience? I think it is wicked way to tickle a person because the lee can't see the ler and does not know where or when the tickle is coming.

That sounds like a lot of fun...for the ler. 😀

I've read a story about this before. The guys wife fell through the attic floor into the closet's ceiling. A friend of theirs dropped by and tickled her feet. It was a damn sexy story! I'd love a shot at this!

I Read A Similar Story Too About One Roomate Tickling The Other's Girlfreind After She Fell Through The Ceiling. I Wonder Why No Tickle Video Company Has Done This Scenario? I Guess It Would Require Split Screens.

Once we have tickled a very ticklish girl in a short car trip. She was sitting in the front passenger seat. Normally when we tried to tickle this girl previously, she will overreact, kick, punch etc. She was a slender but sports girl. So it is very hard to tickle her. Her kicks are really painful.

At this time when we were in the car we were sitting at the back seat, grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms back from the sides of the front seat. She tried her best but couldn't get her arms free this time. Her back stuck to the front seat, as we streched her arms back as much as we can. Rest of the road was real fun. We poked her ribs, stomach, and continously tickled her underarms which were very ticklish. At first, she protested much, shouted at us. Moments later, she laughed hard. As she could'nt get her arms free, she was trying to look to left and to right to see from where the next tickle was coming. We were tickling from where she was not looking. After a while, while we were tickling both of her armpits, she went silent, begun laughing silently. Then we let her go. She protested wildly, but did not counter attack us, I think with the fear of being tickled again. I'm sure our other friend who was driving the car was so regretful that he didn't sat on the back seat.

After we got out of the car, she said to us:

"Ok guys you really got me this time, but if you try this again I will kick your ass"

A short story that I think counts for the lee cant see where the tickle is coming from...

Because she really had a very very little angle of sight, arms sreched to the sides of a car seat and her back stuck to the seat.

I've never seen anyone fall through a ceiling before. And I think there's a good chance I never will, I mean, how often does it happen?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back