• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrities and their hurtability factor...

Dussicar

2nd Level Green Feather
We all have some type of personal issues with over-hyped, whiny, and downright annoying celebrities. It may be how they conduct themselves or dress or even the choice of movies, music or T.V. show they appear on. After all is said and done, you find yourself eventually saying "boy, just give me five minutes alone with him/her, and I'll show them the TRUE meaning of pain!"

So, in this respect, I have provided you with a "meter" level to base what amount of pain you would like to inflict on your said "arch nemesis celebrities."
As sick as it sounds, have fun.

1. full-on knuckle punch.

2. brass knuckles included.

3. baseball bat.

4. mace with spikes.

5. A wood chipper ain't got nothing on me.(this is reserved for the celebs you reeeeeaaaaalllly hate)

I'll start off:

Paris hilton-5

sheryl crow-1

courtney love-5

julia roberts-3

rod stewart-5(but you knew that already, didn't you?)

john mayer-2

Anyway, you get the idea.

I have prepaired a section in hell especially dedicated to torturing the celebs.

If I might add a device: A multiple-headed whip made of chains, with hooks on the ends, and gilletes in the rings, heated. That I would use on those irritating:
Britney Spears
Sasa, Tin, i Kedzo(Croatian boy band that I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Paris hilton
Ashlee simpson(Spanish boots added on this one)
Kelly osbourne
avril lavigne(also, she would probably have to walk barefoot on a floor made of heated steel while I'm doing the whipping)

Also, I would like to include:
bill gates-3(try making another windows now, TRY IT! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)
pamella anderson-4
blue-5
catherine zeta jones-4

Ahh... That is all I can think of for now. But know that they will not live forever, and that hell awaits them with gates to torturing rooms wide open.

I quite like idea of publically tarring-and-feathering Girls Aloud before sending them off to work on a sewage treatment plant for eternity. Wholsesome family fun!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back