• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrities into tickling?

Skepticism

TMF Novice
I was just thinking about whether or not there are any celebrities that visit this site or are members? I'm sure they wouldn't want anyone to know anyway. Just a though....

Drew Barrymore's supposed to be one... but everything I've seen indicates she likes tickle fights and the ability of tickling to release tension. The bondage aspect may just break her brain.
Nicole Kidman is also supposed to be a 'lee... on the 'ler side, Leonardo Caprio (though I've only ever seen one source) and Bill Murray.

also the redhead spice girl was rumoured to love tickling then they were big

Yes, there were rumors back then that someone read in a British magazine that Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice) loved to be foot tickled. We never found out if it was true or just a rumor.

Nicole Kidman DID say at the very end of a magazine interview, quoting "What I really love is being tickled."

i had read in a british magazine that hallie berry and britney spears love there feet tickled ( hallie berry was also quoted saying her feet were her sexiest body part)

i had read in a british magazine that hallie berry and britney spears love there feet tickled ( hallie berry was also quoted saying her feet were her sexiest body part)

Do you still have that magazine?
If so, can you scan it and let us read it also?
Or is this a your way of mocking my 'rumor' post?

Ok, I wasn't sure because there are some people here that do mock other people's claims.
Please accept my apologies for implying that.
It was not meant as an accusation.

Already chimed on TMF. Not willing to repeat myself...this time.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back