• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrities that are as old as you.

Frost King

1st Level Orange Feather
Hey is there any celebrities that you know of that are as old as you like the same age? I found out a little while ago that keira knightley is the same age as me and she was born the same year. so how about you guys?

Gwyneth Palthrow is born in 72 as i am 🙂

Not 1872 !

Brad Pitt just turned 46, so he's in my bracket now. Others born in 1963 were Johnny Depp, Whitney Houston and George Michael, as well as a ton of athletes (Charles Barkley? LOL) and pron stars. Coolio and Kool Moe Dee. wow. Definitely a mixed bag.

http://www.nndb.com/lists/962/000105647/

Malcolm Young
Jim Jarmusch
Cyndi Lauper
Alex Lifeson
Eric Bogosian
Ron Jeremy

Kenan Thompson, David Krumholtz, Jason Biggs, Joshua Jackson, Bill Hader, Topher Grace, Josh Hartnett, Kel Mitchell, Ian Somerhalder, Tia and Tamera Mowry, Rachel McCadams, Kathryn Heigel, Katie Holmes, Michelle Rodriguez, and Worm Miller. (too bad that Worm Miller sucks)

I did just found out that me and lady gaga are about the same age

Erin Andrews and Erica Durance were both born in 1978, as I was, so that's kinda fun. If we're going specifically by day of the month, which would be August 4th, it turns out I share that with Barack Obama. He, however, was born in 1961.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back