• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrities you would NOT want to see tickled?

Slaver123

TMF Master
It's about time for this; tell me the celebrities (or public figures) who you would NOT want to see tickled....

It can be anyone; Ozzy, Sam the Eagle; anyone from Nancy Pelosi to Alec Guiness, whoever would give you nightmares if they showed up as the "lee" in a tickling video.....I have a few names in mind but I wanna see what you guys come up with... (Jabba The Hutt...)

Well Nancy Pelosi is my Anti-Drug so she is on the list. I really have no desire to see Larry King as a lee either that would just suck.

I agree Larry King would not be a good candidate.Captain Spaulding from House of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects would be a bad candidate too

Thought this'd be a good topic.....

...oh well, I vote for "Rochester" from the old Jack Benny show as all-time LAST person I'd wanna see (or hear) tickled...

European Theater, huh?... OK

Marshall Tito (and I am claiming Tito Jackson too!)

:death:

Hermann Goering, Al Gore, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Josef Goebbels and Joe Stalin.

Winston Churchill, Immanuel Kant, John Keynes, George Washington, Ludovico Sforza.

Lucretia Borgia, Pol Pot, Golda Meir, Idi Amin and George Burns.

Now hold on there.

I like me some Lucrezia Borgia.

Also.

All fat mean guys, and all male white supremacists.

That's right. I went there.

Now hold on there.

I like me some Lucrezia Borgia.

Also.

All fat mean guys, and all male white supremacists.

That's right. I went there.

Yeah, I agree on this one. I was a little too drunk tonight. But don't worry, she'll get me back just like Lizzie Borden! :wub

As for the white supremacy just call me, Louis Farrakhan!

Captain Lou Albano , Lon Chaney and Lawrence Welk!

That Duchess got some nice titties!! :drool

Lucretia Borgia, Pol Pot, Golda Meir, Idi Amin and George Burns.

Finally some females thrown in there.....Seems none of us wanna see old dudes tickled, but pretty much any woman under age 80 is fair game?

I would NOT wanna see Janet Reno tickled....but I WOULD wanna see Margaret Thatcher get tickled (back in the day when she was PM) and I'd LOVE to see Hilary Clinton writhing in laughter.....

I would NOT wanna see Rosie Odonnell tickled (but she kinda counts as a dude)

and I'm probably the only red-blooded male here who would NOT wanna see Beyonce tickled (cause I don't find her attractive and I'm already SICK of hearing her voice every 5 minutes on the radio)

Finally some females thrown in there.....Seems none of us wanna see old dudes tickled, but pretty much any woman under age 80 is fair game?

I would NOT wanna see Janet Reno tickled....but I WOULD wanna see Margaret Thatcher get tickled (back in the day when she was PM) and I'd LOVE to see Hilary Clinton writhing in laughter.....

I would NOT wanna see Rosie Odonnell tickled (but she kinda counts as a dude)

and I'm probably the only red-blooded male here who would NOT wanna see Beyonce tickled (cause I don't find her attractive and I'm already SICK of hearing her voice every 5 minutes on the radio)

Beyonce? Beyonce cn't sing....her laughter wouldbe terrible.

And Also.

I would not want to see King Jas tickled.

Michelle Obama
Barack Obama
Trina
Amanda Bynes
Whitney Houston
Janet Jackson
Queen Latifah
Laurel
Hardy
Groucho
Shemp
CHarles Chaplin
Magda Goebbels

Ray William Johnson

I try to avoid seeing any male celebrities get tickled at all costs.

As for women, I would never wanna see Rihanna, Amy Winehouse, Lady GaGa, Paris Hilton, Susan Boyle, Oprah Winfrey, or Michelle Obama get tickled. There are plenty more, but I can't think of them right now.

I try to avoid seeing any male celebrities get tickled at all costs.

As for women, I would never wanna see Rihanna, Amy Winehouse, Lady GaGa, Paris Hilton, Susan Boyle, Oprah Winfrey, or Michelle Obama get tickled. There are plenty more, but I can't think of them right now.

I agree with all those exept Mrs Obama; I'd like to see her tickled silly (in some parallel world of course; it'd be un-patriotic in this dimension)

I've heard WAY too muh of Rihanna's voice already....

Hmmm.... Sigourney Weaver should NOT be tickled, not even when she was younger, don't know why though...

Arnold Schwarzenegger SHOULD be tickled just for the audio!!!

Wow. I assumed this thread would be flooded with Ernest Borgnine and people like that, but instead we mostly have politicians.

Anyway, my vote goes to Eliza Dushku

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back