• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Ticklers/Ticklees

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
So today I discovered that one of the members of one of my all-time favorite bands has a penchant for tickling his fans when they turn their back to him for a photo op.

I have been a fan of this man since I was about eight years old.*Nose bleeds profusely in anime style*

Needless to say I've been thinking all day about how that is a thing that could physically possibly happen to me o//o Do you guys have any stories of finding out a celeb you like is ticklish/possibly a tickler? Every once in a while we need a thread like this, tis good for morale! :lol

~K

EDIT: I tried to change the name of this thread to include lees but if that's a thing you can do I can't figure out how :/

Last edited:
Oh yeah, Howard Stern has done plenty of tickling in the past! Unfortunately, I find the man to be repugnant and can't really get into any of the tickling he's done... >w>

Drew Barrymore- there's a great interview with her- she loves tickling!

Do you guys have any stories of finding out a celeb you like is ticklish/possibly a tickler? Every once in a while we need a thread like this, tis good for morale! :lol

Sorry if this is OT, but do IRL crushes count? Like crushes that you have had for years, that are so intense that they are borderline obsession?

I found out recently that a person I crushed on, and used to hang out with quite frequently (before we both traveled to different countries) not only has a tickle fetish, but a foot fetish as well.

When she came out to me, so to speak, I felt like my entire world suddenly went spinning. After my hyper-enthusiastic "me too!" confession, we both lamented how neither of us had the guts to come out, and so we ended up missing out on a whole lot of fun...

Yea, IRL crushes are where it's at yo 😛

Sorry for the OT post lol but I totally related to the nosebleed moment, because that's how I felt about her. :wub

Sorry if this is OT, but do IRL crushes count? Like crushes that you have had for years, that are so intense that they are borderline obsession?

I found out recently that a person I crushed on, and used to hang out with quite frequently (before we both traveled to different countries) not only has a tickle fetish, but a foot fetish as well.

When she came out to me, so to speak, I felt like my entire world suddenly went spinning. After my hyper-enthusiastic "me too!" confession, we both lamented how neither of us had the guts to come out, and so we ended up missing out on a whole lot of fun...

Yea, IRL crushes are where it's at yo 😛

Sorry for the OT post lol but I totally related to the nosebleed moment, because that's how I felt about her. :wub

Nah that's completely on-topic and also completely amazing :lol

~K

I heard Katy Perry is ticklish, I would love to tickle her!!! I also could see her being a good tickler/mean tickler too!!! haha

Christina Applegate, Geena Davis, Jorja Fox, Eva Green, Famke Janssen, Tina Majorino, Nicki Minaj, P!nk, Aubrey Plaza and Winona Ryder would be merciless I think

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back