• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CFT#1: Fearne Cotton [Fake M/F Feet]

King Of Wolves

TMF Novice
I have decided to do a new series of tickling fakes.

King Of Wolves 'CELEBRITY FANTASY TICKLING'

Fearne Cotton in CFT#1: 'Ticklish Habits'.

Sometime in the 19th century. A feared group of bandits had been terrorizing a small gold mining town. Fearing they would lose their valuables, the villagers sent all their gold up into a tiny convent on the outskirts of the town, believing that the bandits would not be so low as to attack such a place. However, word soon reached the crooks and one night they attacked the tiny building. Unable to find the gold on their own, they seized a young English nun who had been living their for the past couple of years. As mean as the bandits were, they couldn't bring themselves to hurt the girl, but she refused to reveal the location of the gold. In frustration, they dragged her into the cellar and set up a small set of stocks they had found in the town. The girl panicked as soon as she saw the wooden device. She had heard stories of what they liked to do to cute girls they kidnapped from the town, and as soon as her ankles were forced inbetween the planks, her fears were confirmed. They tied her wrists behind her back with rope and locked the stocks firmly shut. One of the bandits began removing her shoes, much to the struggling girls dismay. The laughing bandit sniffed at one of the shoes before thrusting it over her nose, forcing her to smell the worn leather. They watched with amusement, as her toes wriggled frantically in her white stockings. The biggest bandit knelt in front of her feet and tore off one of the stockings, baring her cute foot. Her eyes widened as he pulled out a large feather.

"Now you'll tell us the location of the gold, or this feathers gonna dance over your soles until we get bored. And that can take a mighty long time.

Last edited:
Cheers guys.

I'm part way through the second picture in the series (Alyson Hannigan in 'CFT#2: Puritan Peril!'), and I've received a request for a third, so hopefully, I should have another piece up by next weekend.

Oh and Oppenheimer77us, I wouldn't be able to resist either 😉

Last edited:
Can't wait! Hope to see nylon feet too!

It's certainly possible. Watch this space. 😉

I'm also willing to take suggestions for other pictures as well. Just leave a comment here, or PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Yeah right ...hose in that setting...now that is real....lol!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back