• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ch1 just trying it out

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Just seeing what people think of my first chapter. Very rough first draft, for all the spelling and grammer freaks out there, my apologies lol. I sort of have a proof reader so if people like this, she can fix it up for me lol, thanks Manda. Enjoy!
Bugs 🙂

"She's dead!"
"What??! Who, Sarah?"
"Sarah was hit?"
"She's dead!"
"NO! Sarah!"
"All this for ten million. Damn it!"

Ok, back it up. I think we need a little background. Let me shine some light on the story. It all started six weeks ago in NYC.......

"No way. There's no way. Come on Tommy."
"No I'm telling you, he let it slip at the ribbon cutting ceromony last week."
"Really? He dosen't seem the type."
"I hear ya, but it's true, he told me himself."
"That is so... not him."
"I know, but it is him. But do you realize what we could do with this?"
"Yeah, it could end very well for us, for sure. But it could also end at the same time as our careers."
"Oh come on Sarah, we've fried bigger fish than the mayor."
"Yeah, and remember how that turned out? We almost got arrested."
"We'll plan it better this time. Will you at least do the background work?"
"Well, you know me I never turn down a challenge."
"Sweet! You won't regret this sweetie."
"Yeah, and how many times have I heard that?"

Conversation over with, we walk to the subway station. Journey done with I walk her to her block. She thanks me and I keep on walking.
Sarah. The only woman I know who'll get her hands, and more if nesacery, dirty for the sake of the team. I'll introduce us all, but I must
show you I have manners, must I not? Ladies first. I met Sarah Guadio in high school. Yeah, Sarah and I go way back. This gorgeous woman
made an impression on me the first time I saw her. Back then, I didn't know why I couldn't get her out of my head but hey, I grew up. Plus it
always helped to have my big brother Nicky around, but more about him later. Just in case you're wondering yes, I did ask her out and
surprisingly, she didn't say no. According to her, I was cute back in high school. Now when I look in the mirror, all I see is Moe from the
Simpsons. She disagrees, but she always was polite. Anyway, we dated for two years, till we were 19. It was fun, but we both knew it
wouldn't last forever. But we always stayed in touch. Neither of us have the romantic feelings anymore but she'll always be part of my life,
and she's stuck with me. We survived high school and college together, we have history. Thinking of Sarah, I almost didn't realize I had
walked all the way home. With no more work until tomorrow, all that was left to do now was relax. This part of my day, I loved. I got to
mentaly wind down, forget about everything that had happened during the day. Being a lawyer could take it's toll at times. So I get home,
kick off my shoes, leave those in the hall and come through to the bedroom. Loose the work clothes, shower, dry up then change. Put on the
laptop, check the emails, delete the crap and then, my favourite part. Go to open my window to let out the smoke and bring up my music
player. Then I light up, lean back on the bed and click my favourite track. Smoke billows out of my mouth and swirls all around the room and
out of my window. My bare feet jog in time to the music. I always think the same thing when I get home and listen to my favourite track.
God, I love this song. Give me some sax, give me a beat, and let me hear that smooth sound.

If you want a lover, I'll do anything you ask me to.
And if you want another kind of love I'll wear a mask for you.
If you want a partner take my hand
or if you want to strike me down in anger, here I stand I'm your man.

If you want a boxer I will step into the ring for you
and if you want a doctor I'll examine every inch of you
If you want a driver climb inside,
or if you want to take me for a ride,
you know you can, I'm your man.

Ah the moon's too bright
the chain's too tight,
the beast won't go to sleep.
Iv'e been running thru these promises to you
that Iv'e made and I could not keep.
Ah but a man never got a woman back,
not by begging on his knees
or I'd crawl to you baby
and I'd fall at your feet
and I'd howl at your beauty like a dog in heat
and I'd claw at your heart
I'd tear at your sheet I'd say please (please)
I'm your man.

And if you gotta sleep a moment on the road I'll steer for you
and if you wanna work the street alone
I'll disapear for you
If you want a father for your child,
or only want to walk with me a while,
across the sand,
I'm your man.
If you want a lover....

Damn, I could listen to that song on a loop all day. The song comes to an end around the same time as my cigarette, so I stub it out on the
ash tray beside the bed and shut down the laptop. Next, I walk through to the kitchen and dig around in my freezer. I find a chicken pot pie
and throw it in the stove. Turn on the stove and set the timer, then go to turn on the TV. Fifteen minutes into the news, the stove tells me
dinner is ready. When I'm all done, I wash the dishes and flip through the TV guide. When I find nothing is worth watching, I walk over to
the cabinet and the DVD collection. I have way too many of these things but they're well used. I settle on ghost rider. I load up the DVD
player and go to find some socks. Pull those on, walk back to the living room, hit play. 2 hours later, I'm streached out on my couch, socked
feet up on the arm rest. I hit the stop button and get the other remote to put it back on the TV. I get up, go get my cigaretts and light up
again. I stand by my still open window. When I'm done, my phone rings, so I close the window and cross over to the bedside. "Yeah hello?"
It's my brother. He calls every few days, just to catch up, see how I am. The call lasts for half an hour or so, then he has to go see the
kids before he goes to sleep. They're eight and ten but he still can't sleep until he's checked on them. "Yeah. Ok buddy I'll see ya soon.
Yeah, ok, g'night." After I hang up I turn my covers back and go to lock the front door, and on the way back, shut off the TV. Switch off the
plug in the wall and come back to the bedroom. Pants off, crumpled up on a chair, work clothes folded underneath them,
into bed. Set the alarm for 7am, lie down and wait for for sleep to take over.

The alarm disturbs a very nice dream including the weather girl from chanel six but I won't get into that here. My arm extends and, eyes
still closed I hit the button to shut off the noise. I roll over on to my back and streach. I get up, eyes still half open and go turn on the
shower. By 7:20 my eyes are open fully and I go lie my work clothes out. I have to be in court for 9 so I dry myself off, put on the pants
from last night and go cut a bagel in half and stuff it in the toaster. When I'm done eating, I throw my plate in the sink and go brush my
teeth. All cleaned up and shaved, I pull on my work clothes and text Sarah to ask her how the reaserch is going. She texts back with one word.
Interesting. I ask if she'll meet me at the subway, grab my keys, lock up and leave the house. She's waiting for me at the top of the stairs
and we walk down together. "Interesting huh?" I ask as we wait for a train. "Yeah," she replies, "I signed up to this site last night, went
to a chatroom." I nodded. "So many guys sent me private messages by the end of the night I wanted to reach through the screen and chocke
them all." I smiled at that. Sarah was all kinds of tough, always had been. "But then this one guy PM's me and basicaly apologised for all
of the other male members in the room, said he knew what perverts they could all be with theire fantasies and fetishes and crap. So I get to
asking him some questions, told him I'm new to all of this, and it was pretty insightful. Made some notes, I'll show you after work."
I nodded again and stood up as the train arrived. "Sounds good, I'll see what you have later." We quiet down for the ride to work. Too many
ears around to discuss anything else. She gets off the train two stops before me and goes off to work, waving from the platform before the
lady vanishes. I get to court about 15 minuets before time so I grab a coffee and go over some notes. My phone goes off. "Johnny, talk to me.
Murder? That's rough man, good luck. Yeah, not too bad for midweek, I got a guy who stole an x box, a couple who both want solo custody of
theire twins and a guy who's been hosting cock fights. Friday. Yeah I'll ask her, she'll probably come. Ok man I'll see you at lunch. Yeah,
ok, bye." I hang up and walk, notes in hand to meet my first client.

"Chanel six huh? Very nice. Ooh lunch. Thanks doll."
"Thanks Jamie."
"No problem boys, enjoy."

Lunch time. My friend Johnny and I had just been served and were talking about my dream last night, a conversation that had been quickly
hushed up when the waitress came along. I picked up my sandwich and ate as Johnny talked. "So, how goes the lovely Sarah's reaserch?"
I nodded and swallowed. "Yeah, pretty good. She said she found out a lot last night, we're gonna discuss it after work."
"She make the notes?" he asked. "Yeah, gonna bring em with her." He nodded and picked up his own sandwich. "I still can't get my head around
what he's into. I mean, he's the mayor. He's meant to be this authority figure everybody looks up to, somebody the whole town respects."
"I know," said Johnny, "which is why this is such a great idea. Do you realize how much we could get from somebody like him? We could get ten
grand easily." I shushed him. "Keep your voice down Johnny," I said, a little panicked, "you know this can't get out." He looked at me
apoligeticly and went back to his food. "But don't worry, we're still in the early stages so so far, everything's fine." He smiled at that.
When we were done, we walked back to work. "Well I better get back to it," said Johnny when we got inside, "keep me updated Tommy." I nodded
as he walked away, and went back to the office to read up on some notes. 2pm rolled around and I went to meet my second client and finish up
my day. Granted it took a few hours but it happened eventualy and by 6, Sarah and I were going over her notes in the same place Johnny and I
had had lunch hours before. "Wow, this is good," I told her as she sipped her coffee, "very impressive." She nodded and set her cup down.
"I know," she replied, "lots of detail." "That's always good," I said, looking over the paper. "I keep coming back to the first point
though." She looked at me. "What about it?" "Just to be sure I have this right. He's what's called a lee, right?" She nodded. "Yeah, and
the women who he pays to, well, you know, those are called lers."

I nod up and down as she explains, then go further down her list. "So about this bondage," I say, "what is used, rope I would guess or
handcuffs or something?" "Traditionaly yes, but like I've said here, if none of the actual stuff is availible, you can make do with what
you have." "Makes sence I guess," I reply, "if this is really your thing."
"Well, I guess everybody needs a way to take the edge off. Like you have your music, Nicky spends time with his kids. Everybody has
different ways of dealing with life." "Yeah I guess but you think that's all this is? Stress relief?" "Could be," she said, " studies have
shown that laughter can lower the blood pressure." "Yeah true," I said, "I just keep coming back to the word fetish. That to me says it
turns him on." Sarah sipped some more coffee and after setting it down said, "yeah, it probably does. From all the videos I watched last
night with guys as the so called victims, I would say it turns most of them on. Yes, there are videos on youtube." She said in reply to my
slightly shocked expression. "Hey, I'm not here to judge," I say, "at least not out loud." She laughed at that and we went back to her notes.
"Oh, before I forget, Johnny wants to know if you're on for Friday." She drained her cup and set it down. "Yeah, I'll come. I may show up
late though, gonna go for a session." Sarah's way of taking the edge off. Kickboxing. Mainly while visioning the face of her manager.
"No problem," I reply. An hour passes as we discuss the mayor of New York's fetish for being tickled and we walk. Get to the station, get a
train pretty quick. She thanks me for walking her home and with a wave I'm gone. Home. I go through my routine but this time leave the
laptop on to do some reaserch of my own. I squirm through the videos on youtube of these guys, tied to beds and tickle tortured. I couldn't
deal with that, even tied up I would crawl out of my own skin. But then I watch some of the girls get tickled and I gotta admit, I get
distracted for a while. I notice the time after a few hours and figure if I don't want to look dead tomorrow, I should hit the sack before
midnight. With only an hour to go, I lock up, re-set the alarm and wait to fall asleep. My dreams that night are real funny. If they ever
turn into reality, I really hope that chanel six weather girl aint ticklish.

7am, and once again my dreams are disturbed by my alarm. I shut it off, shower, shave and go find some breakfast. The day goes pretty quick
and before I know it, Johnny and I are having lunch again. This time, Jamie the waitress is busy so we're good to discuss Sarah's reaserch.
"Yeah, I guess there would be companies who make a profit out of this kind of stuff. Everybody wants to make money right? Dosen't matter what
they do, so long as it makes a profit." He stops talking when he hears his phone. "Ah, talk of the devil and she shall call my cellphone. Hey
Sarah, how's it going? Really? That's great. Yeah, of course. Tell you what, I'll text you when Tommy and I are back at work and you can text
me the adress? Great. Thanks doll. Yeah you too. Ok, bye." He hangs up smiling, putting his phone in his pocket. "What's up?" I ask him.
He beckons me and I leand in close to him over the table. I have to listen pretty hard as he whispers, "our Sarah has set up a tickle
session." It's my turn to smile now. "Great, with someone from this chatroom she joined?" Johnny nods, still smiling and says, "yeah, local
guy. She set it up for Saturday afternoon." "And she's gonna text you this guy's adress?" "When we get back to work," he says. "Excellent,
so you're gonna be her back up." "Yeah," he replies, "just in case. I mean, we can't send her in to some perv's apartment by herself."
"Of course," I agree, "we never let eachother go into a potentioal dangerous situation alone." "Specialy our lovely lady," says Johnny, "you
done?" I swallow my last bite and we stand up. "Thanks Jamie," I tell her as she walks by. "See you tomorrow boys," she says with a smile. We
walk back to work and when we get there, I go with Johnny to his office and he texts Sarah. She sends the guy's adress over and Johnny is
sure to save it on his phone. "Got it," he says, checking his watch, "I better get back to the grindstone." "Yeah me too," I reply, and I
walk out of his office, shooting back over my shoulder, "I'll see ya in a bit." I faintly hear his reply of, "yeah see ya Tommy," as I make
my way back to the office.

Friday typicaly dragged, just because I was waiting to see Sarah and Johnny after work. But when the end of the day finaly did roll around,
I was out of my office like a bat out of Hell. I'm home by 6, in the shower by 6:10, out by 6:20 and dressed and out of the door by 6:45.
7 o'clock I'm at the bar, Johnny close behind me. We order and wait for Sarah to text. 2 beers and a glass of red wine for Sarah are set in
front of us as Johnny's phone goes off. "She'll be half an hour," he tells me, putting his phone in his jeans. "No problem," I reply, "excuse
me a sec." I pick up my glass and drink deeply, almost draining it. "Better?" says Johnny. I wave at the bar tender to order another one.
"Been a thirsty week," I tell him, "and God, today has dragged." He picks up his own glass and drinks.
"I heard that," he says, putting down his glass, "it always happens when you're waiting for something." I pick up the second glass that's put
in front of me and pick it up, nodding towards Johnny. He nods back at me and I drink, not so deep this time. I reach into my pocket to get a
cigarette, grab my light and offer the box to Johnny. "Hey Joe," he calls, "watch these for us?" Joe gives us the thumbs up and we head
outside. We lean against the wall and I give the lighter to Johnny first, then light up myself. "So, you think Sarah is gonna be ok tomorrow?"
Johnny asks. "You're gonna be right down the street, any trouble and you'll be right there," I reassure him, "and until you get there, we
both know how well Sarah can take care of herself." He nods as he blows out more smoke.
"That's true. Remember when the elvis impersonater tried to grope her in the bar in Vegas?" I laughed at that. "Ooh yeah, my eyes still water
when I think of that." "I know, mine too," he replies, "no one gets on the wrong side of Sarah." That was painfuly true, sometimes litteraly
painfuly. Back in 08, we were doing a job in Vegas and this guy in an Elvis costume comes up and tries to grope Sarah. Johnny and I are about
to go interupt when we see her knee come up and colide with his crotch, with impressive force. The guy's bent over double and Sarah just
breezes back over to Johnny and me, cool as a penguin. I smile at the memory.
Nothing phases this girl.

We finish up and walk back to the bar, happy to see our drinks are still there. "Thanks Joe," I call over, and he
waves over, serving another customer. Half an hour passes as Johnny and I discuss tomorrow and Sarah walks in. I wave her over. "Hey boys,"
she says. "Hey doll, here." She takes her glass. "Johnny you're an angel," she says, raises her glass and drinks. "Hey," I tell her,
"how was your day?" She nods. "Not bad. Well, you know I always feel better after a session but at least this week has been bareable, which
dosen't always happen when you're stuck dealing with customers all week. But such is the life of a caterer." "It's worth it doll your food
is amazing." Sarah smiles over at Johnny and drinks the other half of her wine. "Want another?" I ask. "Hell yes," she replies, digging
through her pocket. "It's ok, I got it. Joe! Another red wine over here please." He walks back over. "Thanks Tommy," says Sarah as he pours
her another glass. I pay him and he sets it down in front of her. "No problem. Did you bring your stuff?" "Mmmm," she mumbles through a
mouthful of wine, "Johnny, you need to see the stuff don't you?" Then she sets down her glass and takes some folded up paper from her jeans,
hands it to Johnny.
"Thanks," he tells her, and opens the paper out to read it. While he reads, Sarah turns to me and says, "so, did you see
any of the videos?" I finish my drink and set down the glass before replying, "Jesus, I couldn't imagine something more unbearable."
She laughs softly. "I know, me either. I hear a popular roleplay among these lees and lers is interrogation. Man, if anyone ever did that
to me I'd break in minutes. I mean, you know I have fantasies of my own but God, I couldn't deal with that." I shuddered at the memory of
the tickle torture videos. "Me too, I'd tell anyone anything if they did that to me." Then I smiled and raised an eyebrow. "You must tell me
of these fantasies of yours someday." She laughed. "Aww you know you're the only one I fantasize about baby." I roll my eyes. "On the subject
of fantasies, How's lover boy?" She smacks me softly in the leg. "Shut up, we just met. He just happens to have a very sexy accent and hey,
I'm only human. He's from England, how can a girl resist? He's actualy due to call me tonight. It's been a couple of weeks."
"Sounds right for him," I reply, "but I guess he does call long distance." She nods. "Yeah, but God is it worth it when he does call."
She got a dreamy look in her eyes then. That look always made me smile, I loved to see her enjoy herself. "I miss phone sex, it's been too
long," I comment. "God, three weeks without it and I start smacking people with shovels." Johnny laughed at that and looked up. "Nice," he
says, "I'm done. Good work doll." She smiles. "Thanks. So you're still good to come tomorrow?" He nods. "Yeah no problem." he says.
Thanks," says Sarah," Oh, Tommy, would you come with him? I've never done this before and it would be reassuring if Johnny had some back up."
I dig around in my pocket for another cigarette while replying.
"Yeah, no problem. So long as I'm home in time for Nicky's phonecall." "When is he gonna call?" she asks. "Round six. David has a soccer game tomorrow." I get out my lighter. "Oh yeah we'll be done. This session starts at 12, I'm hoping to be all done by 2." I nod and stand up.
"Anybody coming out?" I ask. "I'll come," said Sarah, "Johnny?" He shakes his head. "Nah I'm good." I wait for Sarah and she and I make our
way to the door. "So talk to me about tomorrow," I say as we light up. "Well, the guy who wants this session thing wants me to tie him to the
bed in nothing but his boxers and just go at him." I nod. "Sounds simple enough. How do you feel? I mean, are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine," she
replies, "nothing I can't handle." I smile at that as we finish up. Sarah never likes to admit that anything scares her so if she ever does,
you know she really is scared. "You ready?" I ask. "Yeah," she replies. We head back inside.

About a hundred cigaretts, a gallon of booze and four hours later, I'm home. Before my judgment gets too clouded, I go to the kitchen and
pour out three glasses of water. I dunno if it's gonna help but if I have a chance of not being in agony with my head tomorrow, it's worth a
shot. God knows I've had my share of unbearable self inflicted head aches, quite a few of which were when I was in college, but I can't
blame Harvard for all of them. Hey, law school can be a stresful enviroment. Water thrown down my throat, I give myself ten minutes, then go
to the bathroom and do what I have to. Thanking God that I don't have work tomorrow, I open up the laptop and play my song. When it comes to
an end, my head is feeling a little fuzzy, which may or may not have something to do with all the beer, but I'm guessing it may have played
a part. I light up again and go to open the window. My fuzzy head feels wet, then I realize that water is coming from the sky. I open the
window further and let it rain on me, with hopes that it'll help clear my head. It helps a bit, but the proof of weather it helped any more
than that will be more evident in the morning. Last cigarette of the night all smoked out, I close the window and crash, just about managing
to pull off my pants and shoes before I crawl under the covers and fall asleep. I'm woken up by familliar buzzing sound. I don't know how
long I've been asleep but I'm sure as hell not sleeping now. I realize what the sound is and extend my arm. I smack the button to shut it off
and roll over. 7am on a Saturday? Screw that, I'm going back to sleep.

When I wake up for real, I start to feel guilty about all the booze last night so around 10am, I brush my teeth and go for a run. I know I
should do this more often but who has time? I'm not sure how far I run but it can't be more than a couple miles. I get home about 11, all
sweaty and generally in a mess, so I get through the door and go straight to the bedroom. I strip and go wash up in the shower. When I'm done
I dry off and go through my clothes, pull some on and go to comb my hair. I make sure I have my phone and leave the house to go meet Johnny.
He told me the guy's adress while we were out last night and before I got to drunk, I typed it into my phone. By the time I find the cafe
he's at, Sarah has already been at this session thing about 20 minutes. Johnny sees me and waves me over. "Hey, any news?" I ask as I sit
down. "Not since this morning. She texted me about 10:30 to say she was ready and just leaving home." Johnny's head is resting in his hand,
his elbow on the table. I know that look. "She woke you up didn't she?" I ask with a smirk. He nodded. I wave a waitress over and order two
coffees. "Thanks," he tells me. "That should help," I tell him as we wait. We drink and talk for a while and an hour goes by when Johnny's
phone buzzes. He grabs it and reads, smiles and shows me the screen. I read;

Sarah: I need a drink. If this guy tells me to take off his boxers one more time I'm gonna smack him with his own shin bone.
Yes, everything is fine. Tell Tommy I say hi.

Sarah, it's Tommy. Remember sweetie, when you smack him, go for the back of the head, you may even be able to hear
his skull shatter on impact.

Johnny laughs as I show him my reply before I hit the send button. I keep the phone beside me on the table. "So," says Johnny as I wait for
her to reply, "any more dreams about chanel six and it's lovely weather girl?" "Nah, last night I think I was too drunk to even focus on a
dream. But the one I had the other night was very nice. I've been doing some reaserch of my own and it seems that guys are not the only ones
who like to get themselves into ticklish situations." His eyebrows go up. "Really? Well, I could see how it would be more fun that way. At
least for the guy. So, what happened in this dream, anything to do with this research of yours?" I smiled. "Now you come to mention it, she
did think I was pretty funny when I was asleep the other night." "So these videos on youtube are pretty graphic?" Asks Johnny, and I raise
an eyebrow and say, "some of them are very graphic. Depending on how much she enjoys it of course." He raises his eyebrows wordlessly as he
finishes his coffee. Then the phone buzzes again.

Sarah: Don't tempt me Tommy. God I would love to shatter this guy's skull right now

smiling, I give Johnny the phone back. He texts her back and sets it back on the table. "I asked if she's doing ok, but from the way she's
texting I'd say she's just fine." I smile at that. Like I said, if Sarah admits something is wrong, you know something really is wrong. So,
I'm with Johnny on this one. She's gonna be just fine. She was too. By the time she was done, I still had four hours to kill before Nicky's
phonecall. She comes into the cafe and I stand up. Instead of coming over, she shows me a cigerette and stays by the window so she can light
up. "Want one?" I ask Johnny, pointing toward the window. He turns to see her outside. "Yeah, I think now would be a good time." I go up and
pay, then follow Johnny outside. "Hey," I tell Sarah, "so is his skull still in tact?" She sighs, frustrated. "Oh God, don't," she tells me,
"what a pervert. He would not stop talking about his damn underware. Kept telling me he was hard and needed me to help him out. God, what a
creep." Johnny lay a hand on her shoulder. "You did good doll, we're proud of you for sticking it out." She leans into his shoulder. "Why
does the internet have to be filled with such freaks?" Johnny hugs both her shoulders from behind her and she smiles. "I know what's needed,"
he says. "What?" asks Sarah. "You, me, Tommy if he wants to hang out," he looks at me and I nod before he continues, "a pizza and a few
hours wasted on watching martial arts movies." Sarah looked as though she was thinking about it. "And," says Johnny, "if you're a very good
girl I may even give you a foot rub." That clenched the deal for Sarah. She grinned, turned to face Johnny and threw her arms around his
neck. "You're welcome," he laughed, and we set off for Johnny's.

Good, bad? Spelling and grammer aside I mean, just the story. Lemme know.
Bugs 🙂

Hey, definitely an awesome idea!

For the corrections it needs, I'd say...cut some paragraphs in half or in thirds. Some are just too big. And I can go through and do that stuff, as well as the grammar and spelling stuff on Saturday (probably)!!

WOW!!!! Thats a pretty good first chapter if I might say so... Keep it going 😀 Hope to see chapter 2 soon 🙂

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back