• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charlie Sheen - Master of Wisdom!

This has to be one of the biggest publicity stunts i have ever seen, bigger than Mel "Mad Max" Gibson's stunt, way to go charlie, enjoy your time in the light, then proceed to the padded room where your room mate Gary Busey is waiting.

Last edited:
I heard a train wreck stopped to watch Charlie Sheen blow his career up. :lol

I secretly would love to be that whoring, booze & coke-addled bastard.

I heard a train wreck stopped to watch Charlie Sheen blow his career up. :lol
The guy is slotted for quite a few new projects due to all this~ I wouldn't call any of this bad publicity.

I mean before this, what were the odds a thread about Charlie Sheen would be on this forum?

...pretty slim.

Yet here it is. These people are rich for a reason. It's not an accident.

The guy is slotted for quite a few new projects due to all this~ I wouldn't call any of this bad publicity.

I mean before this, what were the odds a thread about Charlie Sheen would be on this forum?

...pretty slim.

Yet here it is. These people are rich for a reason. It's not an accident.

I tend to agree with Inverse here. There is a reason that there is a quote, "All publicity is good publicity." Two and Half Men may be a hit show, but that gravy train won't last forever. It is time to seek other projects and no matter how whacked somebody is people will usually pay to see.

:stickout I'm just wondering if all those quotes were taken 'out of context' or he really intended them to be used as such. 😛

And yet he remains more likable than Mark Wahlberg.

Come on, give Marky mark a break, you don't want to get on his bad side or he might go out of his way to attack you.
"If he were a lion and your were a tuna he would swim out into the middle of the ocean and friggin eat you! And then, he’d bang your tuna girlfriend.” :stickout

Come on, give Marky mark a break, you don't want to get on his bad side or he might go out of his way to attack you.
I wish he would. Somebody needs to waste that sociopathic sack of shit and I'd volunteer for that job.

I've have a friend who has a relative who had to serve 15 long hard years in hell due to her getting caught with an ounce of coke. They took her daughter away and to this day she struggles to survive after what prison, the guards, and NY state Rockefeller laws did to "punish" her for her crime.

And now your telling me a celebrity with a rape sheet like Martin gets caught with over a MILLION DOLLARS WORTH IN COKE in the back of his SUV and all he gets is a slap on the wrist and REHABILITATION! Fuck that shit! Fuck that shit and fuck him and fuck the courts! Fuck the states and fuck NY!

I've have a friend who has a relative who had to serve 15 long hard years in hell due to her getting caught with an ounce of coke. They took her daughter away and to this day she struggles to survive after what prison, the guards, and NY state Rockefeller laws did to "punish" her for her crime.

And now your telling me a celebrity with a rape sheet like Martin gets caught with over a MILLION DOLLARS WORTH IN COKE in the back of his SUV and all he gets is a slap on the wrist and REHABILITATION! Fuck that shit! Fuck that shit and fuck him and fuck the courts! Fuck the states and fuck NY!
Who is Martin? And did you mean "rap sheet"?

I think, and this is only a guess, that she's confusing Martin Sheen with his son Charlie?

Yeah except there's nothing about coke being found in Charlie's SUV. He allegedly had a briefcase of coke at his house.

But I get her main point: some people get rehab and others get prison for the same crime. Welcome to the American "justice" system.

Yes...I meant Charlie...sorry. My bad. Excuse me while I insert my shoe in my mouth. :blush

Anyone see the "songify" of Charlie Sheen? So hilarious. Let me see if I can find a link to it.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back